✈︎ How you two hug

𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡:
You would hug him with your hands around his neck, while he will hug you with his hands around your back or your waist.

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠:
You would hug him with your hands around his back, while he puts his hand on your head holding you close to his chest.

𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘:
You will jump in his arms and he will hold you close by your waist, your hands would be around his neck, and his hands around your waist.

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟:
You would hug him with your hands around his neck and then jump in his arms, he would hold you on your waist or butt, it depends how he catches you.

𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐:
Because he is so much taller than you, you would hug him with your arms around his back and he would hold you close to his chest with his hands.

𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚:
Liam would pull you close to him, his arms on your back, holding you close, his head buried in your neck and you would put your hands around his neck.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐:
You hug him with your arms around his neck, while he hugs you with his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him.

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏:
He likes when you hug him, especially when you jump in his arms while you hug him, so that's how you two hug, you jump in his arms, legs crossed over his waist and arms around his neck, he's holding you by your waist or butt.