✈︎ Your best friend

𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡:
Malia. Honestly you two became best friends because she's Stiles's girlfriend. And Scott always hangs out with Stiles, and so the two of you became best friends.

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠:
Allison. You knew Allison since the two of you were little. You and Allison went to the same kindergarten, same school, and same high-school. But giving the fact that all this supernatural thing happened, you two became a lot closer than before.

𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘:
Stiles. Everytime Derek couldn't be with you, he was always there, Stiles always took care of you, and helped you with what you needed. Derek was sometimes jealous tho, but he knew you only loved him, so he didn't worried to much about it.

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟:
Isaac. You two were best friends before you knew Peter, you knew what his father did to him. So everytime he would run from his house, he would've come to your house, and you let him stay over for a few days. He also looked after you a lot. After all you two were best friends.

𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐:
Kira. When you were new in the school, after the math class, she came up to you and asked if you wanted to be friends, so you said yes since you didn't have any friends at the point. After a while you two told eachother everything, you trusted her and she trusted you.

𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚:
Lydia. You two were the popular girls. You two knew eachother since you were little. Both of you liked the same things, shopping, makeup, parties. You also helped her a lot when she found out that she is a banshee, and she also helped you a lot when you turned into a werewolf.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐:
Derek. Yes he may seem that he doesn't have friends, but you two weren't friends, you two are best friends. He was the one who taught you how to control yourself after you turned, so that's why the two of you became best friends. You also helped him a lot when he needed.

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏:
Scott. At first he despised you because he thought you're like your brother, Theo, he didn’t met you before but he believed Stiles, he only said about Theo but he assumed that you were the same. But after he met you and spend some time with you, the two of you became best friends.