✈︎ Make-up

𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡:
He really loves you, and when you said he should give you some time, he panicked, so he called Stiles and told him he couldn't come to help them find Allison, "Hey Stiles, I'm sorry, but I can't come and help you find Allison" he said "Wh- wait dude, what do you mean ?" "Well I got in a fight with Y/N and there is a high possibility that I'll lose her, so please cover up for me ?" Stiles sighed "Yeah fine, but you'll have to find a better explanation for the others. Gotta go" "Thanks dude" Scott said and hung up, he then sat on the couch but he didn’t stayed there much, only five minutes, he keept thinking about you and what he should do, so he went up to you, he saw you in the bed and thought you were sleeping, but you weren't, so he came to you, layed down next to you and said "I'm sorry baby, I don't love her more than you, I'm just trying to keep everyone safe, she's not in the first place, you are, I promise. I love you, I'm sorry" he said and you answered "It's okay" you said leaving Scott silent, he thought you were sleeping "I understand" you said making a pause "And I'm sorry too, I should've know that you love me the most, I'm sorry baby, I love you" you said tears almost falling from your eyes "I love you too Y/N, and please don't cry, it's not your fault" he said kissing you.

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠:
He read those messages and saw you weren't hidding anything from him, and most importantly you weren't cheating on him with Liam. He came up to his bedroom to apologize only to find you reading a book. "Hey Y/N, can we talk ?" he asked nervous "Yeah sure" you said calm putting the book away "Look I've read those messages and I'm sorry, I should've trust you, you're not cheating on me, I'm sorry" he keept apologizing scared you'll leave him "Hey baby, Stiles it's okay, I forgive you, and I understand you, it's okay to be protective and I like that about you, I love you" you said while lifting his head, he was crying "I love you too" he said, you hugged him because it hurts you seeing him cry.

𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘:
He came to you and started to explain, he sat on the bed and said "Look Y/N, I know you think I did this, but it's not true, it wasn't me" he said, you turned to him and jumped in his arms while crying, he hugged you back "Then who did it ?" you asked crying "Peter" he said holding onto you tight "Peter ? Your uncle ? He killed his own niece ? Why ?" you asked confused "Well that's what me, Stiles and Scott are trying to find out" he said "Derek, I'm sorry, I should've believed you, I'm so sorry" you said afraid he'll leave you "Hey babe, it's okay, no need to be scared, I can hear your heart beat, it's okay, I'm not gonna leave, I promise, I love you" he said making you feel better " I love you too Derek" you said still in his arms.

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟:
After you went to your bedroom, he came after you "Okay listen Y/N, I'm sorry okay ? Just please tell me what to do to make it up to you" he said willing to do anything because he feels your anger "Anything ?" you asked "Anything" he said "One. Don't kill Scott. Two. Come here and cuddle me" you said "I hate cuddles" he said "You love them" you said teasing "Fine" he said "Oh C'mon baby don't be such a sour wolf" you said "That's Derek, not me" he said amused "Well the two of you are related so..." You said with a smirk, he smiled, while he cuddled you he said "I'm sorry babygirl, I love you" he said "It's okay, I've already forgave you baby, I love you too" you said giving him a kiss on the lips, and most probably that kiss turned into more.

𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐:
He feels kinda bad, even if he shouldn't, but he came to you eventually and said "Y/N, I'm sorry. I understand why you hate my father and if you don't want to, then I won't investigate his death" he said hoping you would say something "It's okay Isaac, you can investigate, I'm sorry, I understand he is your father and I shouldn't have reacted like that" you said while you stand up from the bed going to him and hugging him, he hugged you back "I love you Isaac and I'm sorry" you said hugging him tighter "I love you Y/N" he said kissing you on the head

𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚:
You arrived at Stiles's house and his dad let you in and then you went to Stiles's bedroom and dropped yourself into his bed, immediately falling asleep, when he came back from the bathroom he saw you "Hey Y/N, you okay ?" he asked but you didn't answered, he then saw you were asleep so he put a blanket over you. After 5 minutes of sleep you feelt two pair of hands hugging you from your waist, it was Liam, he came after you, he thanked Stiles for staying and keeping an eye on you and the he took you in his arms and brought you home, and set you on the bed, he laying next to you hugging you, you were already awake "Liam, what are you doing ?" you asked "You feel asleep at Stiles's house, so I brought you back home" he said concern in his eyes "Liam, look I'm sor-" you wanted to say something but he kissed you "It's okay Y/N, it's my fault, I should've assure you that I love you, I'm sorry, I love you baby" he said afraid you'll leave him "Liam, I love you too, and I am sorry too, now please stop panicking, I hear your heat beat, I'm not gonna leave you" you said he smiled and kissed you passionately.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐:
He was really sorry for what he did, and was afraid you'll leave him, so without hesitation he came after you, he saw you on the bed, with the big blanket over you, he knew you do this when you're sad, that's why he was confused, he thought you were mad, but then he saw you were sad, so he came to you, layed in bed next to you and hugged you from behind, this time you let him to "Listen baby, I am really sorry for what I did, I should've told you about it, and I'll do anything to make it up to you, just please don't leave me" he said, with his voice cracking a little while a tear rolled down his face, you could tell he was close to crying so you turned around to face him, and hugged him, now your head was so close to his chest you could hear his heartbeats "It's okay, I forgive you, but next time you need to tell me, we are in this together, okay ?" "Yes, I promise" he said, now happy "And don't worry, I will not leave you" you said looking up at him, giving him a small kiss on the lips.

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏:
You were upstairs in your shared bedroom sleeping, you actually cried yourself to sleep, what you didn't realize was that Jordan was next to you when you woke up, he came after five minutes after you fell asleep, and didn't wanted to wake you up, so he just layed down there beside you, so when he heard you woke up, he immediately stood up and apologized "Y/N, I know what we talked yesterday and I promise there is nothing between me and Lydia, I know I always help her with things, but trust me, I only love you, plea-" he didn’t finished because you jumped in his arms and kissed him, this time you were the one who was afraid that he'll leave you "Does that means you forgive me ?" he asked when you broke the kiss "Yes, yes I forgive you love" you said "By the way, that was good, can we do that again ?" he said asking for permission to kiss you again, and this time it was a makeout season, which lead to something more. (Let your imagination work)