✈︎ How you two sleep

𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡:
You two sleep face to face. He likes to look at you. He would hold you close to his chest with his hand on your back while you would put your hands on his chest and bury your face in his neck.

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠:
Spooning is your favorite position. He's the big spoon obviously. He would hug you with his arm around your waist holding you tight, you would sometimes move his hand a little bit up.

𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘:
He would also spoon you, but his hand don't hold you tight by your waist, they hold you tight by your 'under bust' part. He will occasionally kiss you on your neck.

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟:
You sleep with your head on his chest while his hand is holding you tight to his chest from behind your back. Your hand will be resting on his waist. He will also kiss you on your head or forehead sometimes.

𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐:
He will sleep with his head on your belly and you will play with his hair, he will kiss your stomach sometimes. His hand are holding you tight by your waist.

𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚:
Liam will sleep on top of you. And he will use your breasts as pillows, his hand will be holding you tight from your waist, he will definitely kiss your breasts sometimes, and you would play with his hair.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐:
Spooning or face to face. He likes to be the big spoon and hug you, he lives to feel you close to him. So he'll spoon you, but sometimes you two will also sleep face to face, he likes to look at your beautiful features.

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏:
You sleep with your head on his chest, it makes you feel safe when you hear his heart beat. But there are moment when he can't fall asleep so when that happens he'll sleep on top of you, hugging your waist.