chapter 2

i walk in my first class of the year, biology. luckily when i came in, no one seemed to care, i  looked around for a seat, but it looks like there was only one left. the seat was in front of a pretty girl with dirty blond hair, and next to someone that was in my class last year.

i sigh and sit down, the teacher walks in the room with her loud-ass high heels.

"hello everyone! welcome to my class, my name is mrs. smith and i love pizza!" she laughs, expecting other laughs, but no one changed their bored expressions.

She starts the lesson and i start jotting down notes, i'm a pretty good student and i try my best to focus, even when there's annoying people behind me whispering so loud. is this teacher deaf?

after the long hour of talking and and writing she finally dismisses us. i looked behind me and see the blondie and her friends talking and laughing, annoying ass kids.

i walk out the classroom looking for my next class, social studies. while walking, i see simon and kate at kates locker.

"hey mrs angry" kate chuckles
i relax my face and start rambling about the annoying students that sat behind me.

"yea i'm sorry to interrupt but we're gonna be late" simon says with a mouth full of m&ms. i didn't even realize he was eating

me and kate walk into the same class and luckily their were 2 empty seats next to eachother. i sit in the one closest to the window, i love looking out the window.

after another long hour of talking and writing, it finally finished. kate and i walk out the room and meet with simon, this time eating a chocolate bar.

"do you just always have snacks on you?" i ask
"you want some?" he says while chewing his bar and slightly smiling. he always makes me laugh

"ugh after school i have to watch cheerleading auditions" kate rolls her eyes

kate is the talented cheerleading captain, and also pretty popular, I see girls and guys eyeing us every time we talk.

"can i watch?" simon says with a smile

kate reaches out and grabs both of our shoulders, making a circle

"please watch, i'm gonna die of boredom without y'all " she giggles