chapter 3

I walk to the cafeteria with simon and kate beside me, already hearing all the chatter and loud noises from the middle of the hallway. we reach the door and enter, wow it's loud. we walk to the long line and get our food after what feels like 7 years of waiting. time to find a table.

there are a lot of different groups of people at this school. first table we see are just a bunch of normal people who don't seem to talk that much. the second table has the band kids, they are annoying and so loud.

"you're literally in band deena" kate chuckles, causing me to roll my eyes and push her shoulder, I didn't realize I said that out loud

the next two tables have annoying, popular kids. i see the group that was sitting behind me in biology, and I spot the blondie staring at me. we make eye contact for a solid 5 seconds until she quickly turns back to her friends.

"why'd she stare at us?" simon looked at me and kate, I shrugged and kept walking

"shes probably judging us with those eyes" i added, causing simon and kate to giggle

after walking past 4 more tables, we find one with barely any people and sit on the other edge, I sit across kate, and simon sits next to kate. after eating and talking for a while, I spot blondie and her friend walking towards us. "uh oh" simon whispered

"you are all invited to my party!" blondies friend said while passing out cards with the address I presume. she couldn't just text it? blondie seemed quiet, while are her friends were loud and annoying, she just sat there.

kate stares at me and simon "YAY SOMETHING EXCITING!" she exclaims, "WOOHOO A PARTY" simon added, they are seriously children. they both stare at me and wait for me to add something, "ok I'll go" knowing I hate parties, I might have needed one, it was the first day, pretty stressful.

____________

yall i wrote so much in one day but this is so fun