chapter 4

I walk out of my last class of the day and meet up with kate and simon. "where we heading now?" I ask joining them while walking. "we are heading to the g-", "vending machine" simon smiles, interrupting kate. "then the gym" kate adds and looks at simon.

we then continue to walk through the school hallways, finally at the vending machine. me and kate stand across it watching simon do his thing. "ok let's go now!" simon exclaims, like a child heading to the movies with an arm full of snacks.

we go in the gym greeted with a lot of new faces, 'god this is gonna take a long time' rushed through all our heads. me and simon head to the bleachers and got comfortable, simon reached his hand near my mouth "you want some?" he asked with a few skittles in his hand "yea thanks" i grab them and start eating while looking around, I see a familiar face, its the blondie. i really should find out her name instead of calling her blondie, I turn to see simon basically drooling at the girl auditioning. i remember her, Jessica, she was in my class last year. simon has liked her since last year.

i see blondie walk up and start doing cheer shit, shes actually pretty good. she then finishes and turns around meeting my eyes. i quickly turn,"hey your really red" simon looks at me concerned, but soon that concerned look turned into a smile, "oooooh deena likes someoneeeee" i softly punch his shoulder, "shut up" we both chuckle.

after what felt like years, kate finally finishes, we walk down from the bleachers and greet her. the time was now 5:31 pm. we all go our separate ways and head home, getting ready for the party.

"here's money for pizza" i hand to josh, "are you sure i can't come?" josh frowns,

"maybe next time buddy" i say and squeeze his cheek "OW-" i slam the front door and walk to my car, this is gonna be fun, I'll make friends!

I pull up to kates house, and see simon and her walking out, looking amazing.

"arent you guys a little bit overdressed for a party?" i giggle, as they sit in my car seats.

"arent you a little bit underdressed for a party" kate replies.

"ouch, that hurt" I sarcastically frown.

after driving for a little, we arrive at the house and i find a parking spot, which took so long, "wow it's actually pretty nice,"  Simon muttered. we all get out of the car and walk up to the door, already opening before i could knock. "hi guys! enjoy the party!"

we walk in, led lights everywhere, loud music, and alott of people. simon and kate already dancing.  i head to the kitchen and grab a Koolaid, i am not getting drunk today. i head to the backyard where most people are dancing and kissing, even some people in the pool. i recognize the song playing, kiss you better by Katzù Oso. one of my favorites ( actually one of my favs lol)

i slightly bop my head to the rhythm, while walking around the glowing blue pool. suddenly someone taps me, i turn to see jeffery, a guy i recognize from one of my classes.

"want to join me and my friends in seven minutes in heaven?" i take a minute to think, you know what, fuck it. i follow him to a room upstairs and was greeted with a lot of familiar faces. i see kate, blondie, and other people from my class. of course, kate had to be here, she is pretty popular.

everyone takes turns spinning, and some weird duos already had happened, like jeffery and kate, she definitely did nothing with him . i got a random guy I didn't even recognize, and just sat there next to him for 7 minutes. it was now blondies turn, she spun and i was sure it was gonna be the guy next to me but, the bottle stopped at me.

we both looked up after focusing on the bottle. she bit her bottom lip nervously and walked to the closet, i awkwardly follow. "so what should we d-"  she suddenly pulls me closer and kisses me roughly, then pulls away staring at me for a reaction. i pull her waist in and kiss her even more roughly. i move down to her neck, she smells so good. "fuck" i hear her whisper as i keep kissing and sucking her neck.

"times up!"