chapter 8

"where were you?" josh crosses his arms as i walk in the house, "out with a friend" i jump, walking in the house, surprised by josh.

i quickly shuffle upstairs and smile, thinking about sam. i can't wait to see her tomorrow. i plop on my bed and quickly fall asleep, faster than usual. i was happy.

i wake up to loud ringing, and hit my alarm. the week was long but it was finally friday. i get ready, and head down stairs. i stop at the living room and pick up about a dozen beer bottles and head to the basement.

"josh, why are you still on the computer." i watch as he types.

"wait hold on let me fin-" i pull his ear away from the computer

"no more" i smile

we arrive at school and go our separate ways, i wave goodbye and meet up with simon and kate, talking by kates locker as usual. i have a lot to tell them.

i tell them everything that happened with sam, leaving out her boyfriend.

"lucky for you deena, i accepted sam for cheerleading squad, so you'll see her every game. including today" she smiles. oh yeah today all the football, cheerleaders, and band kids are forced to meet after school.

it was lunch, and i see sam walking pass us and waving to me, i wave back and smile. "someones in loveee" simon giggles
i playfully hit his shoulder and walk to our table, when i see a familiar walk towards us.

sams boyfriend.

"hey, i know you talk to sam. can you tell her to please talk to me. she keeps ignoring me." he begs
god i could punch him right now.

"sure" i say knowing i wont tell her. god i can't believe he came up to me after i saw him yesterday.

"who was that?" kate ask with her arm on my shoulder

"no one" i mumble and walk faster to kates locker

after a bunch of talking and laughing, we all head to our classes.
"see you after school" kate smiles at me
"hey me too! i'm the mascot" simon frowns while walking backwards

the rest of the day goes by pretty quick and it's already time for the meet up.

——————
SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO POST AND ITS A SHORT CHAPTER 😡

but seriously thank you for 3k views i'm just scared i'm gonna disappoint y'all 😞