chapter 5

i pause and look at her, biting her bottom lip, my hands still around her waist
"what's your name?" the blondie asks

"deena"
"i'm sam" she slightly smiles

we walk out, kate staring into my soul. i just know she's gonna ask so much questions.
the game finishes and most of us head down stairs, me and kate meeting with simon.

"ohhhs hiii guysssss" simon barely saying full words, clearly wasted.

"i think it's time to head home!" kate smiles and helps simon on her shoulder
"noooo the partyyy just started"

we leave the house with simons arms on both our shoulders.

i then start to drive both of them to kates house, simon practically lives with her.

"sooo what happened in the closet??" kate turns to me and smirks, " nothing" i gulp, focusing on the road.

"what ever you say" kate mumbles and turns back to the window, simon already passed out.

we reach kates house and i hop out the car, helping simon on my shoulder with kate untill we reach the front door.

"thank you" kate mouths, trying to not wake up simon

i finally have time to myself in the car, driving home with quiet music on the radio. so what really happened with sam? i don't know but she'll be on my mind for a while.

i reach my house and immediately rush to my bed, tired as shit. maybe i'll dream about sam.

"fuck" she groans, as i kiss her neck. she grabs my hair and pushes me farther down, "i need you.. TO WAKE UP!"

i immediately sit up and was greeted with josh's face. "why are you sweating so much?" josh questions

"nothing, just a bad dream" i smile

"you almost made us late for school" josh crosses his arm

——————
sorry y'all this chapter was kinda bad