Chapter 10 - The art of the trade

It has been a few days since Izuku had been on his nightly adventures of dishing out justice to the nearest criminal. If you count leaving them with broken bones and missing teeth justice for their crimes then it is. He was lying down in bed with his girlfriend Kyoka Jiro after recovering from his encounter with Scarecrow. She was curled up next to him with her arms draped around his neck while she buried her head into his chest. Izuku was holding her back and cupping her on her lower right cheek to keep her close. She wore some dark blue booty shorts with a black tank top beneath a smaller yellow one that was half-hung on her shoulder. Izuku on the other hand was merely in solid black boxers with no shirt, exposing his significantly toned body.

Izuku was the first to wake and realise that it was 8:00am and that class would begin in an hour so he decided to wake Kyoka up. He leaned in close to her neck and began to kiss her gently. His lips traced across her neck between her head and collarbone as he periodically pecked her. His gently breathing was like the soothing air of a summer day. Beginning to feel the kisses, Kyoka woke up and immediately knew where she was and who she was with. How could she forget after the night before?

"Mmmmmm," she hummed as she smiled with closed eyes. "That feels good Izu... maybe you could make me feel even better." She finished with a sultry voice as she opened her eyes to look up at him:

"As cute as you look and as much as I'd love to do that, we got school in an hour Kyo

"As cute as you look and as much as I'd love to do that, we got school in an hour Kyo." He replied.

"Oh but I wanted to stay in bed with you."

"We will be able to all day tomorrow but right now we need to change and get ready. At last period Aizawa will ask me to get up and share some experience with you all."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm the world's greatest detective and because...

...I'm Batman." He finally said after pausing for dramatic effect.

At school 9:00am

The pair walked into the classroom but Kyoka had a bit of a wobble in her step. It turns out things were a little rougher than they remembered last night and she could not walk properly. A select group of people picked up on this and walked over to the pair. That group consisted of Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Ashido, Asui and Uraraka. They immediately analysed the situation and looked for notable issues. She had no sign of injuries, they saw the two interacting yesterday but saw neither the rest of the night and she still had a slight blush on her face.