Chapter 23 - All men have limits

At UA, Kyoka was laid up in Recovery Girl's office being given medical attention while the rest of the class and the remaining teachers were either putting out fires or checking on each other.  Cemetos was already rebuilding the 1-A dorms and Midnight was left in charge of the class since Aizawa took Eri to one of Izuku's old masters for training. Speaking of Izuku, he was furious, sad, guilty and everything in between. The anger and rage he felt towards Bane for what he did was immeasurable, he had not only took his unborn daughter's life but almost killed his love. He was currently staring out of the window of Recovery Girl's office while Kyoka was resting. She was currently unconscious and wired up to almost every device RG had.

Suddenly, All Might burst into the room and came over to the small nurse to inquire about Kyoka's condition. 

"How is young Jiro, Recovery Girl?" He asked, reverting back to his regular form to conserve his strength.

"She has barely survived after what Bane did to her. The baby however... didn't make it." She replied in a tone so sad that it could take away the happiness from the most elated person. Izuku just remained by the window, staring out to the city knowing he had failed his girlfriend, his family and the city. Toshinori then turned to Izuku and began to berate him while the class started to pour in to see how they were. They had unfortunately came at the wrong time.

"This is all your fault you know Midoriya!" Toshinori declared as everyone went into total shock and stared at him. Izuku merely turned his head and glared into his eyes. The two looked like they were about to brawl but they managed to refrain somehow.

"What did you just say?!" Izuku questioned with such anger and venom in his voice.

"All Might, this is uncalled for." Momo chimed in before she and a few others walked over to Kyoka's bedside when she started to move.

"Yeah! The fuck do you think you're saying?!" Katsuki yelled, backed by Kirishima, Kaminari, Mineta, Sero and Todoroki.

"This has nothing to do with you children, so stay out of it." Toshinori responded with a stern and almost threatening voice. He turned his attention back to Izuku.

"You're the reason the villains came after the children at this school, the reason that young Jiro was almost killed and the reason that baby was." Unfortunately, this was not the kind of thing you wanted to bring up to a guy who just lost his baby and was always steering with anger. And before anyone knew what had happened, Toshinori's nose was punched so hard that the bone crack was heard outside the office and blood fell like a waterfall.

"YOU MENTION MY CHILD AGAIN AND I'LL GIVE YOU BIGGER ASS WHUPPIN THAN WHAT ALL FOR ONE GAVE YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Izuku was livid and it took everybody in the room to hold him back as All Might left the room holding his nose.

"Last chance Midoriya, hang up the cape before I'm forced to make you. I won't tolerate a volatile and dangerous vigilante on the streets anymore. And I'm sure young Jiro doesn't want you to be in a body cast." The door then slammed. The instant it closed, Izuku punched a hole through a solid piece of concrete while others tried to calm him and monitor Kyoka.

After a while, Kyoka began to wake up and was immediately greeted by her classmates. Her sight was blurry and her entire body hurt but there were only two things on her mind, those being Izuku and the baby.

"Oh my god, Jiro, you're ok."

"Welcome back ears."

"Dude, are you ok? Need anything?"

"Everyone please give her some room."

"Jiro, we were so worried *ribbit*." These we're only some of the words said to her upon her return of consciousness. But, only her name being spoken by the man she loved seemed to grab her attention.