Chapter 15 - Haemophile

Last time:

"I'm Batman."

Now:

Eri just stared at Izuku who was still clad in his suit and then to Kyoka who just smiled at her. She didn't know how to process this. Her adopted father, the guy who just took her in and understood her pain, the green haired handsome guy... was the goddamn Batman. There was only one appropriate response in Eri's mind:

Immediately after uttering those words, she passed out and fell backwards. Thankfully she was caught by Kyoka who scooped her up in her arms.

"I'll place her in the med bay until she wakes up." She said as she kissed Izuku on the cheek and took Eri over to a hospital bed. Izuku followed them over and held Kyoka from behind. She eased into his embrace while turning around to see her handsome boyfriend. They stared int each other's eyes for a while before they began to kiss passionately. Izuku cupped Kyoka's face and she in turn wrapped her arms around his muscular and armoured body.

After a few minutes of making out, Eri started to stir. Wanting to keep her as calm as possible, they sat next to her and each held one of her hands. They had to slowly go through and explain to her that Izuku was Batman. She could not believe this, all her life she wanted to be like Batman and now he was her adopted father. This was a dream come true for any orphan who lost their parents. Well, except Jason Todd cos we all know how that turned out for him even though he liked being Robin. Anyway, Eri was happy that she was now being raised by her favourite hero now father Izuku Midoriya / Batman.

Izuku and Eri stood inside of a boxing ring in the Batcave that he used for training. He was going to train her to be able to fight exceptionally well and think quickly.

"Ok Eri, I need to see what you can do first so attack me." He said. And without hesitation, Eri rushed forward and swung multiple times trying to hit and kick him. Unfortunately for her, he countered and blocked everything she threw at him. He simply pushed her back with a light palm strike. It didn't help that he knew 127 different martial arts but a real battle wouldn't be fair. Obviously having to hold back, he analysed how she was fighting but he was surprised when she changed up her strategy last minute and landed a solid uppercut on his jaw.

"Oh god I'm sorry, please don't be angry." She begged, apologising profusely. Kyoka just giggled and soon after Izuku did too.

"I can't be mad, that was impressive. You show potential and you could definitely fight a regular street brawler but since you are younger and smaller, their attacks would hurt a lot more. I'd recommend some gymnastics and martial arts to increase flexibility and reaction time. None of this will be easy but I know you can do it. Currently you could fight one perso, but I could teach you how to engage 100. In time I will teach you my tactics, they are precise and quiet while offering efficiency. You too can be a hero Eri." He told her, capping off his speech as he embraced her and she returned it.

"Thank you, Batman." She said in a grateful voice.

"You don't have to call me Batman unless in the field, you can call me Midoriya or Izuku.

"Ok Midoriya." Kyoka's smile grew wider and became warm as she watched the  heartwarming scene unfold before her eyes. 

"Congratulations Eri."

"Thank you Jiro." She replied with a smile and then a hug that Kyoka was happy to reciprocate. Both of the girls enjoyed this moment together. Each having individual thoughts but linked by a theme...of family. (I think if you say 'family' enough, Vin Diesel is summoned to you in a Dodge Charger)