A God Comes to Town

Guys I am soooooo sorry for the long wait. Ya know, life is just hard. I need more friends. Gravity is thing. But I am updating now!

Let this chapter begin...

Cisco's POV

Large hills covered the horizon and was the backdrop of a large circus tent and carnival games. The sound of laughter and music filled the air.

A certain kid dressed in a purple sort of costume caught his attention. He had a quiver of arrows on his back and held a wooden bow in one of his hands The kid was leading a group of younger children behind the circus tent.

"Come on guys, it's just over here!" The kid told them, pointing to a rock in the distance as they walked forward cautiously, "If I can shoot it from here the curse will be lifted."

Cisco could tell that he was playing some sort of make believe game with the children.

"But what if you miss?" One of the children asked.

"Don't be silly, he's Hawkeye! He never misses." Another one retorted.

The kid in purple smiled a little and pulled the string back of his bow with an arrow on it.

"3... 2... 1..." The kid shot the arrow and it looked like it was about to hit the rock when out of nowhere another arrow suddenly hit it out of the air.

A tall man walked forward, he was also in costume, "Go along kids and find your parents, Hawkeye and I can handle it from here."

The kids looked dissapointed but ran back towards the carnival anyway.

The purple clad one sighed and turned towards the man, "Buck, why'd you do that, I was just about to break the curse!"

Buck looked at the kid sadly, "Clint, I'm sorry, but I have some bad news."

Clint furrowed his brow, "What?"

"Your brother is gone, Clint. Some people called STORMCORE came, said they needed someone like him, young and strong."

Clint looked confused, "And you let them take him?"

"No Clint. I told them no. They didn't like that, and it didn't help that Barney wanted to go."

"He- what?"

Buck pulled Clint into a hug, "I'm sorry kiddo, but he's gone."

Cisco blinked and suddenly he was somewhere else.

It looked like some sort of large lab. But instead of people doing research there were people lying  on the ground. Only three were standing.

One of the people who was definitely Clint, pulled out a gun and pointed it at a man with long black hair who held a blue gowing scepter.

The scepter dude quickly grabbed Clint's wrist and twisted it, the gun falling out of his hand.

"You have heart." The man stated and brought the scepter up to Clint's chest.

Clint froze and his eyes turned black and then turned into a bright blue, the same color as the scepter. The man brought the scepter down and Clint stood there at attention.

He's being mind controlled, Cisco realized.

Cisco glanced at the third man standing, he had dark skin and an eyepatch covering one of his eyes. He knelt and put some sort of cube in a box.