Falling out of the sky

Barry's POV

"Allen!" Captain Singh called.

Barry ran in as fast as he could (Well not really, if so he probably would've ended up going back in time. It's happened. He just ran as fast as what was deemed appropriate.) to the scene.

"Where were you this time?" Singh asked, clearly irritated.

"Well... Uh, I was... Uh, chasing my cat. Yeamy, he ran away."

"Mr. Allen, you don't own a cat."

"It... Uh, it was actually my friend's cat. He-"

"Oh, just get a look over here." Singh sighed, annoyed.

Barry walked over to where a recked car was. It looked like something- no, someone- had crashed into it at high speeds (clearly not the Flash's high speed though).

When Barry looked around he saw a body bag laying on the ground. Probably the person who crashed into the car.

"Do we know anything about what happened here?" Joe came up and asked.

"All we know was that one minute she wasn't there, the next she was. Too high up to catch any of it on video, but she clearly fell from the sky." Singh replied.

"Did you get an identity, it might help me find out why she was here, and what happened."

"No, actually." Singh sighed, "Apparently she doesn't even exist. No records have even the slightest metion of her."

Barry walked over to the recked car that was probably just parked on the curb before the girl hit it.

"Juging from the wind speed and direction earlier today, I'd say that our Jane Doe fell a little bit to the right of the front of the car. The winds push her onto the car. There are no buildings near enough by that she could've fallen or jumped from one of those. She couldn't of been thrown by something, it was clearly a more direct fall." Barry pulled out his phone, looking schedules for flights, "No planes were scheduled to pass by, so she couldn't have fallen from one of those. Anything on the radar?"

"Yes, actually. We don't know what time it was exactly, but there was a wierd anomaly in the sky earlier. We dismissed it as a glitch in the system." Singh commented.

"A wierd anomaly? No offense, but we live in a world where there are people who can run at the speed of light. That 'glitch' was probably something like that." Joe said.

Singh just nodded, then turned to Barry, "Get on it, I want a report on my desk by noon tomorrow, no later."

Barry nodded and stayed at the scene awhile before pulling Joe aside.

"Do you think that it's one of the breaches Zoom's been sending villains through?" Barry asked.

"I don't know Bare, but by the looks of it, this girl ain't a villain. And I don't know why Zoom would send civilians from breaches in the sky." Joe shook his head.

"Alright, thanks Joe. I have to take this." Barry said as his phone started ringing. It was Cisco.

"Hey Cisco, what's up."

"Um, I don't know if you noticed, man. But there are 3 different people who fell from breaches in the sky today, I vibed it."

Barry sighed, "Yeah, I know. I'm at the scene of one of them right now. Should I suit up and see if I can save any if more people come through?"

"Yeah man, get on that. Most of the breaches have been happening in that area, so keep a look out."

"Okay, bye Cisco." Barry hung up and went somewhere where no one could see him, then flashed away and came with his suit on.