Rollar Coaster of Emotions

Caitlin POV

I was running a few more tests on what we found out about Peter's powers and metabolism. We had drawn some of his blood, not easily though, Peter was terrified of needles.

Turns out that Peter was more like a spider then I had originaly thought. Most human viruses his body fought off naturally, but he was more prone to the type of diseases that only spiders usually get.

I almost dropped my morning coffee when Cisco came sliding into the room.

"Did you get any coffee for me?" He asked.

"No, you can get your own."

He rolled his eyes and went over to the coffee machine, "Your no fun." He said.

"Whatever."

"Where's Peter?" He asked.

I frowned, "Didn't Peter stay at your house for the night?"

"Yes, but when I woke up he was gone and I found a note saying that he was coming here early."

"He never came in." I said, worried now.

"Do you think something happened? I looked on the news to see if Peter was going to do any spidering, but no one has spotted him."

"I'm not sure."

We waited for about half an hour but Peter never came.

I called Barry. "Hey Barry, we have a problem."

His voice crackled back, "What's up?"

"Peter's gone."

"What? Where did he go?"

"I don't know. Cisco said that Peter left him a note saying that he was coming to Star Labs early, but he hasn't showed up yet."

"K, I'll be right over."

Not even ten seconds later, Barry sped into the room.

"So he's just gone?" He asked.

Cisco shrugged, "By the speed he goes with his webs he should've been here over two hours ago, the note he left said that he left around 6 in the morning. It's 8:30. And his suit was gone along with all of his stuff."

"Well this isn't good." Barry said.

"Yeah, no kidding." Cisco snorted, "Speaking of 'not good', has anyone seen Harry recently?"

I shrugged, "I think he went back to Earth-2 so he could look for Jessi. But we need to find Peter, this isn't the world he's used to and he might run into Jay."

"Okay, we can run facial recognition on the city." Cisco said.

"While you do that, I'll look for him on the ground." With that Barry sped off.

Cisco and I ran the facial scan and finished just as Barry came back.

"Did you find him?" I asked hopefully.

He shook his head, "You?"

"No. Facial recognition didn't find him." Cisco answered.

"I think I'm gonna get some air." I sighed.

"K, tell us if you see Peter." Barry said.

"I will, do the same to me if you find him."

I left the Cortex and headed down the hall. For some reason I had a feeling to look in the time vault as I walked passed it.

I grimaced at all the memories that this room held for my team, but I opened up the wall anyways.

I stepped in and was surprised to see a small form in the corner.