Zoom

I think that ima write in first person now instead of third person limited '(°¬°)´

Peter POV

Smoke rose up from the weapons and ships that had been desyroyed. Dead an wounded were strewn around the battle field.

I stumbled through the carnage, clutching my stomach and trying to hold in tears.

All the bad guys were gone. We had done it.

No.

Tony had done it.

I ran as fast as I could, using my webs to boost me.

Finally I stumbled to Tony's form.

"Hey, Mister Stark?"

Tony didn't look at me.

"It's Peter, Mister Stark. It's Peter. We won, Mister Stark. We did it. You did it."

Tony's face turned towards me, but it held no recognition.

"It's me," I sobbed, "It's Peter."

"I wanted you to be better." Tony looked into my eyes, an accusing look covering his weak face, "This is a your fault."

Then Tony went completely rigid. He was dead, and it was my fault.

I fell to my knees and cried. All the remaining avengers leaving me in disgust. It was my fault.

I looked at Tony again, but wasn't Tony anymore. It was Beck, laying in the same position as Tony was, dying.

"Just a kid in a sweat suit." He muttered, "A kid who's at fault for all of this." Beck gestured to the battle field, "It doesn't matter whether that's really true or not." He coughed, "But people will believe anything. You will belive anything."

With that the light died in his eyes, and it was Tony again. His arc reactor dark, and his eyes staring into nothing.

I curled up into a ball, cradling myself. I was unable to prevent the tears from falling, nor the empty feeling in my stomach.

I woke up, shaking. I was on Cisco's couch. He had let me stay the night at his place.

I was truly thankful that I hadn't woken Cisco up, or there would have been some questions.

I stood up, feeling a painful tingling sensation in my hands. I looked down and grimaced at what I saw. There was blood everywhere, my hands in tight fists.

I slowly straightened my fingers, pursing my lips. I had obviously been clenching my fists really hard while I was dreaming, making them bleed.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen and washed my hands under the cold water. I wandered to the bathroom and found some bandages, then wrapped my hands up.

I pulled my hoodie sleeves down over my hands so no one could see them. When I looked in the mirror, I grimaced at what I saw.

My eyes were puffy and red, silent tears still falling down my face that I hadn't even noticed. The bags under my eyes were drooping and my hair was going everywhere.

I splashed cold water on my face and did my best to brush out my unruly hair. I pulled out a granola bar from my backpack, because I was really hungry. Cisco had offered to make something for me the night before, but I had declined, not wanting him to put in anymore effort to take care of me.

I munched on the bar as I put my spiderman suit on. I wasn't going to patrol or anything, this wasn't my city. I was just going to go to Star Labs early, I was really interested in all the technology there.