Trisley Spring Life Cycle 4- Royal Flush(Mature)

Okay, peeps. I think spring life cycle four is going to develop into a mini-smut filled side story because Tristan be whispering his and Kinley's past secrets to me lately. Enjoy ~ Kenzie.

~ KINALEY ~

"Are you feeling well, child?" Marianna stops fussing with my hair, her brow furrowed as she checks the flush in my cheeks. Our temperature difference is stark, a chilled breeze encroaching on a summer day without a cloud in sight.

"I'm fine."

I dip my chin, unable to stop thinking about Tristan and the spring. The visual of him on top of me, the coolness of his skin, his lips, his hands, his... I tuck my chin tighter, letting my curled tresses fall over a newly forming surge of heat that has me squeezing my knees together.

"There is no need to fend strength. I am your caretaker. I will fetch the medices. Your fevers may have come, but that does not mean you must suffer."

Fevers...

What would Marianna say if she knew the warmth clinging to me was induced by none other than the visual of the Beast of the Damned unclothed and buried to the hilt inside me?

Refined leather, devil black eyes, and an abyss that led me to a place where the stars that encompass my soul leeched out in a euphoric bliss I swear Tristan longed to taste. It seems like a dream. The tenderness. The way Tristan Darkos, Thron's son, looked at me...held me as if I was the world itself and only the two of us were the ones spinning. Even now, the flutters of my breath on his full lips as he pressed himself inside of me linger. They have embedded themselves in my chest. Sometimes, the feeling swarms my stomach. I can't believe what I did, that I gave myself to the Beast of the Damned. It was utterly reckless, the stupidest thing I've ever done. And, yet, the perfection of it all scares me. What kind of being finds pleasure in the flesh of the most vicious vampire there is and probably ever will be?

"Do you feel up to a walk in the gardens today?" Marianna begins pinning flowers into my hair, small white ones fresh from the prickly pear bush they were plucked.

Each pin placed mirrors the memory of each thrust, Tristan's heavy, muscular legs draped over me, twisting my insides as I grasped onto the blanket beneath us. If I hadn't have bitten the blanket, I don't know what kind of sound would have come out of me. Another bray of a dying goat? A feline yowl, wild with lusty need? I was so exposed to him. I should be ashamed I let him unravel me so wholly my soul wept for his embrace.

"A walk along the grounds would be lovely," I reply.

I lost myself in that vampire. I'm still lost to him, if I'm honest with myself.

Little sweet Kinaley. So easy to please. So easy to bed.

Try as I might, I'm hurled back into the moment I woke alone on the blanket, my cloak thrown over me, Titan nearby munching on the grass. The gathering warmth from my rebellion dissipates to the enraged aura of vampiric battle boots standing over me. Thron Darkos straddled me, staring down at me from the straight bridge of his nose. Tristan had vanished. The vampire had me and left me to whatever punishments laid ahead.

I shut my eyes, quieting the remembrance of having to plead with Thron not to behead Titan for my disobedience. He almost did if it weren't for Marianna showing up. She told Thron it was up to the Prince to decide what my punishments should be. Surprisingly, the Dark Prince did not seek to chastise me though he had every right. Instead, he offered me mercy. Well, the mercy was bestowed upon me when he found out that my fevers had come.

Being near death has granted me privileges. My cage expanded to the outside courtyards, even the training grounds with the proper escort. I'll forever be the massarra-that-never-was, but at least the Prince cares enough to ensure whatever lingering life I have left, I'll experience a semblance of freedom. Would he have offered me as much if Tristan's scent had still clung to me?