This Isn't Real - 16

(A/N): This chapter is gonna have a lot of different POVs, so pay attention. I hope it doesn't bother you, but it just puts everything into perspective and also mimics how chaotic the party is. I've literally been writing this very chapter for weeks(it got so long that I had to break it up into 4-5 different chapters that I've already posted). And the song just sets the depressing mood of this chapter.....Hope you like it!

I stepped into what looked like the Mean Girls halloween party scene. People ran by me outside, some cheering loudly, some with a hand over their mouths. I stepped out of the way to escape getting hurled on. Ginny stumbled in behind me and I saw Norah peek in behind her. I had never been to a house party before and the only word I could use to describe it was...a whirlwind. There were about 50 people in this hallway and definitely way more in the rest of the house. Bracia's house was about the size of the white house from the outside and in. When we were outside, I was amazed by the huge marble building with what looked to be a huge backyard from the front. Walking in was even more amazing though. I caught myself with my mouth wide open staring at the spiral staircases on both sides leading upstairs and the wide mural on the floor leading to three different paths, all looking bigger than the next. A girl came out of the center one, which I assumed to be the living room, with a smile. She was wearing a purple color block cropped shirt with light-blue bleached jeans. I realized this was Bracia when she got closer.

"Hey guys, I'm so glad you could make it!" She squeezed me excitedly and leaned back with a grin. Ginny walked to one side of me with Norah, still looking around. "Come, Marcus is in there with Abby." Ginny and Norah ran off into the middle of the party. I see Maxine in their general direction and she jogs to them with a red cup in hand. She waves to me and I wave back shortly. She grabbed my hand and dragged me through the corridor on the left, turning about two times to lead to the kitchen. The black and white marble counters were beautiful and glossy. She hopped up onto one next to Abby with the same grin. Abby leaned in for a hug without getting up. "Hi, Y/n!" I returned the same hello, still a little dazed with all of the excitement. "You want a drink Y/n?" I turned around and Marcus was leaning on the edge of the countertop stove area. I kissed him and nodded, standing on the tips of my feet to see into the huge bucket with ice and drinks. 

He waves his own drink in my face, a White Claw. I laugh at his attempt to look cool with a drink and point to the one I want him to grab. I see Abby has the same exact one when Marcus hands mine to me. "Grab me one too, Y/n." I nod at Bracia and Marcus hands me another drink. I give it to her and Abby, Bracia, and I clink our Hawaiian Punch cans together before drinking. "Gotta stay clean, I respect." I laughed at Marcus and slapped him.

Ginny's POV

Norah and I moved through the huge party, seeing more expensive things in seconds than I had in my entire life. I crouched as two guys threw and expensive vase above me, causing Bracia to come in running from wherever she'd been to take the valuable and hide it under the TV. Many more things were being tossed and disrupted and she ran here and there, protecting her parent's belongings. There was a painting that she pushed back into place onto the wall. I walked over for a closer look and Norah followed me, doing the same. It depicted Venice, the monuments strikingly beautiful over the water. There was even a boat with people inside. I didn't remember what those boats were called, but they sure were pretty. "The picture's so nice!" I nodded, in agreement with my friend's words. The people at the bottom of the picture were wearing old-timey outfits. I got down again and squinted to see the little description at the bottom. Italy at Night, 1956, Alexander Benecio Rossi. After these words, something red shined at me. Maybe it was a jewel or something? 

"Hey, Norah!" I looked up at the girl behind me and she stood up. I did the same and we both saw her boyfriend at the same time. She walked over to him with her arms wide. They embraced, kissed and then walked off, hand in hand. Norah had found Jordan and left me wandering the party alone. How great. I peered into a room. If I'm correct, possibly the living room? It had 5 couches, one being one of those huge L couches you only see on TV and in movies. There were several other comfortable looking seats scattered around the room. I saw a small group of guys and one girl in the corner, which I believed were my friends. Maxine turning around and walking towards me with a smile confirmed my belief. She waved to someone in the distance as she finally reached me. "Hey! thank god you're here, the guys are starting to really annoy me and I heard Samantha's coming. I can't stand her. Let's go get drinks!"