Special Chapter #3

Summary: Just Sarawat and Tine's downtime after a hectic week at work.

+ An extra scene of them grocery shopping

_______________________________

Special Chapter #3

Sarawat dragged his feet entering their condo, closing the door gently after him. It had been a busy day, a whirlwind week of work really-- of never ending photoshoots, recording, and meetings. There was not a single day he came home earlier than 9 PM, ate dinner with Tine, and played with Ame. So to say that he was exhausted and exceeded his Tine-deprived threshold would very much underplay what he's feeling right now.

"Living room!" Tine called out, informing Sarawat where he was and the singer, after years of familiarity and captivation over his husband's voice and presence, naturally sought him.

He found Tine lying on their couch, reading perhaps a case or a court decision he didn't agree with on his iPad, and Ame sprawled at the other end. The former loomed over him, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Hey, have you eaten already?"

Sarawat only hummed in response as he went on to pet Ame. He then sauntered off to the master bedroom and took a shower, very much aware how Tine didn't like anyone sitting around the house unshowered, especially after a day outside.

Roughly 15 minutes later, he came back to the living room, wearing their couple satin PJs, his hair half wet as a towel was hung over it.

He wordlessly lied down beside the lawyer, laying his head on the latter's shoulder, and tangling his leg with his. He quietly looked at what Tine was reading, not in the mood to talk, just cuddles, whereas the other man merely shifted to make more space for him, make the puzzles pieces that were their bodies fit and match perfectly.

"Rough day at work?" Tine murmured, his fingers touching the musician's ear and sideburn tenderly. Sarawat meekly nuzzled the crook of his neck, moving closer as if he was seeking more warmth, more of Tine.

Tine set his tablet aside, removed his specs, and angled his body sideward to hug Wat better, "Wanna tell me about it?"

Sarawat shook his head.

"Miss you..." He said after a little while, intentionally not using the word missed.

"We see each other every day."

Sarawat only shrugged.

"You're such a baby tonight," Tine teased.

The singer emitted a pleased hum, then muttered uncharacteristically, "Your baby..." causing the other man to guffaw, "Eww!"

"So I'm guessing you wanna call off tomorrow's brunch with mae and por?"

"Alai?! That's tomorrow already?"

Tine bobbed his head, "Issokay, I'm sure they'll understand. Let's just spend the weekend in."

"But--" Tine interrupted his husband with a kiss to which the musician returned eagerly, quickly escalating it into snogging, their hands wandering off each other's body, making up for all the affection they had failed to give one another for the past week, passionately recharging together.

Just as Sarawat was about to straddle Tine, the latter cut their heated make out session short, "Easy there, tiger."

The former tried to lean in for more, but pouted in disappointment and eventually relented when Tine squeezed his biceps, a signal to truly stop.

"I miss you, too, but it's been a while... I'm not prepped..."

"Who said anything about doing it?"

Tine pinched Sarawat's nose playfully, knowing full well where their heated kiss would lead to despite Wat's denial, "I know your tricks and ways, mister!"

_______________________________

Extra scene

Okay, so staying in was a bit of a reach for our favorite couple as they literally have no food left in their place. Not even some instant noodles or eggs, only water, rotting leftovers, and cat food. Tine suggested they just order food, but Sarawat who had been eating everything but a home cooked meal for the past few weeks disagreed and insisted on getting groceries themselves.

After a short argument on whether Sarawat should accompany the lawyer to the store or not, he was able to convince the latter to go to Siam Paragon's Gourmet Market where lesser people shop at because produce and basically anything they sell were...

"Shia! 500 Baht for a kilo of broccoli? Nah-uh. No, thank you," Tine exclaimed in a whisper, putting the vegetable back as if it had worms or was poisoned, before dragging Sarawat to the nearest exit.

"We can afford it, nuisance..."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean we should buy it. If we get everything from our list, it would cost just as much as our monthly gym membership combined!" (Which was 8,000 Baht, mind you.)

The singer tightened his grip on the cart, his stare lightly hardening, begging, "It's the price of privacy, Tine... Please. I really missed doing this with you."

And Tine couldn't resist but to give in, sighing, "Just this once, okay? Next time, let's just go to a normal grocery at night or very early."

He could feel Sarawat beaming underneath his mask as his eyes wrinkled, "Deal!"

Now after a good hour of getting every item they needed (and didn't need), they proceeded to pay. And Sarawat who was being a clingy baby since last night kept close to Tine, even leaning his head on the latter's shoulder as they waited for the cashier to finish checking out all their purchase.

Tine tried shaking him off, "Stop it, saraleo," casting a wary and sheepish glance at the cashier who was noticeably blushing at their subtle PDA and most definitely recognized Sarawat.

Just as Tine was about to return the pen after signing the credit card slip, the singer stole it from him and used the back of their receipt to write something before handing it to the flushed cashier, who was so polite and professional about the situation.

"Did you give her an autograph? On a receipt, which by the way I wanted to review later?!"

Sarawat smirked under his mask, "Something better."

Hello, thank you treating me like a normal person.

I hope you keep our encounter a secret cause at the end of the day, I'm just like anyone else who wants to spend some quiet time with a loved one.

Contact this number 0XXXXXXXXX to get free VIP tickets and a backstage pass for my next concert as a reward :-)

- S

_______________________________

A/N: Hope you guys liked this short special chapter 💗😊 I've been feeling so unmotivated these past few days but forced myself to write this fluff askjfhgskjh 

Sorry for any mistakes I might have missed!