• L A T E N I G H T S II •

~~

𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐼𝐼~~

𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆
𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐼𝐼
~~

Narrator

The fire would shoot up sparks occasionally during the dark night, it had been an hour or two- fuck. They both had lost track of time, secretly enjoying the quiet presence of each other.

They were sat on a large towel that Fred brought out, with a bottle of firewhisky sat in the middle that Fred and George had smuggled under their bed since there last party, which Fred couldn't even recall when that was. He had also brought out two of his sweaters, passing Jo one of them, she accepted. Just a regular navy pull over, the smell of firewood and cinnamon has become a scent she'd gotten use to, as much as she hated it, she snuggled deeper into the warm aroma of it.

She laughed listening to him tell a story of George when they were younger, soon enough his laughter died down, he wiped his nose with the back of his hand before his face had turned serious.

"Hey so um- about last week- you know with your dad and all, we kinda-" He shrugged referring to
day they arrived from king cross. He shook his head trying to find the right words, "I just- is everything alright?" He finally spit out.

She let out a chuckle watching him stammer, "You've recently gotten the habit of asking me 'if I'm okay' all of a sudden, why's that?" She observed, her brows frowned questioning him. She was truly curious.

He was unresponsive at first, firstly because he didn't know what to say truly not knowing why all of sudden he had asked her, and she had managed to change the subject once again.

He took a big gulp from the bottle in between them. "That's the question." He muttered keeping his eyes on the fire while her's glanced over his every feature, which seemed to be a thing she did often.

Her hands kept on the floor behind her keeping her from falling back.
"I've been worse." She answered his question, finally meeting each other's gaze. Fred for a second examined her expression trying to look into what she meant, but was soon met with failure, his head went back to face the fire.

Jo groaned throwing her head to the side. "Why do we always have to talk about how we're feeling and shit like that?"

Fred slightly shifted, laughing at her remark, "We rarely ever talk. I have to use up every question I have in mind when we do." Explained Fred swaying his head towards her, causing a small smile to erupt her lips.

"Shoot." Jo gestured to let him ask her anything he wanted.

"Alright," He adjusted himself so his whole body was facing hers, "Why'd you come to hogwarts all of a sudden?"

Bored at the question; she tilted her head at him, frowning her brows "Is that really the question you wanna ask?" She frowned watching as he rolled his eyes