• H A N D H E L D B A C K •

Narrator

The sun arose swiftly hitting Fred right in the face through the window. He cringed as his head began to throb, the alcohol.
He slowly lifted himself from the bed but instantly recognized the colorful room that wasn't his or anyone he knew in that matter. 

Fred immediately halted when he wanted to step in the grind but realized there was something there. Jo was laying on the floor fast asleep with a just a pillow. It was Jo's room? He thought
All the memories came blurry but he knew she brought him here and that he asked her to stay.

He cursed under his breath as he bent over the bed.
"Hey," He spoke in a whisper to her while she shifted and whined in her sleep, "Come on." He said carefully lifting her from the floor and brought her to her bed. He slowly dropped her from his arms, making sure she didn't wake up and was alright.
A few strands fell to her face as she scrunched her nose in discomfort— he unknowingly and softly pushed the few strands aside.
He sighed looking at her in pure admiration even though she still held the same makeup and outfit from last night, he didn't care. If only he didn't remembered what he had said the night before and how much it affected him.
He stepped back once he noticed her shift, he had no interest in seeing her this morning plus he had to figure out how he was going to do with what he had managed to say last night.

Quietly he made his way out of the Slytherin dorm and in no time into his own. He sighed as he fell onto his bed, he took his head from the pillow looking towards his brothers bed seeing no one.
it was nearly time to head to class— he truly hated that it was still a school day and if he missed anything he knew his mother would have his head for it.

"Fred!" The loud scream of his name startled him causing him to dig his head into his pillow.

He groaned by the loudness, "Stop yelling."
He heard George's annoying laugh as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Mate where were you last night? I saw you drink a whole bottle then next thing you were gone." He laughed.

Fred's response was a only a groan which George laughed at even more. He enjoyed seeing Fred this messed up since it was usually him who was like that.

"Come on." Fred felt a pillow hit him on the head— he abruptly lifted his head seeing George with a vicious grin. "You're gonna be late for class."

"I'm not going." He placed his head onto his pillow once more.

"Here." He placed a pair of sunglasses on his desk which Fred took looking at it confused. "My hangover sunglasses." He grinned before leaving the dorm.
Fred huffed, "Idiot." He spoke before pushing himself from his bed and forcefully trying to get himself out of the door to class.
Completely forgetting that his first class was with Jo, the girl he has just confessed his feelings to last night.

Fred took his usual seat in potions noticing Jo hadn't arrived yet—she was rarely ever late, when she was he was usually the cause of it.

Jo halted in her steps when she was at the doorway— she had woken up late and was clouded by last night. How could he just sit there and look so..so normal? She sighed forcing herself to walk into the class and wanting to avoid any conversation with him at all.

Fred's eyes immediately moved to Jo when she sat in her seat looking forward and in no shape or form wanting any contact with him.
He was still too hungover to be able to process it all.
"Jo about last night—" Jo immediately turned her face to Fred in a startle.

"What?" She asked in confusion to his question.

"Merlin don't speak so loud." He groaned as he placed his head into his hands, "I said 'Are you okay Lupin?'"
Oh, Jo's eyes blinked trying to understand how calm Fred was being. What was he talking about— last night? She wasn't ready for it.