Episode - 7

Y/n Pov : we're in class now... He didn't said anything neither talking with me...

Lecturer : students I think you don't have any doubts in this lesson... And since you guys are working hard.... For your department... Principal sir decided that... There will be a competition between Computer and Chemistry Department....
Winners will get a Amazing prize... All the best all....
Students : THANK YOU MAM...

"Lecturer left"

Y/n : everyone is excited for the competition let's do this Jimin...

Jimin : mm.. let's go to library....
Y/n : ok....

"In Library"

Jimin : you want to win this competition Y/n ??
Y/n : yes... Who doesn't... But Jimin.. you didn't said anything yesterday ? You like me or not??

Jimin : about that... Ah... I'll tell you after this competition ends...
Y/n : ah.. ok... "Excited voice"
Let's work hard...

"In Chemical Lab"

Kai : Jin hyung you think our department will win this competition??

Jin : yeah ofcourse... We're working hard... We will definitely win this...

Jk : guys I think Y/n liked Jimin...
Jin : what?? How'd you know??

Jk : Y/n is staring at Jimin all the time... And I saw yesterday she confessed her feelings to Jimin...

Jin : what did Jimin said??
Jk : I don't know hyung...
Jin : kai did you know this??

Kai : yeah Hyung I know she told me last night...
Jk : I hope Jimin will accept her and forget about his past..

Kai : forget about the past?? What'd you mean??

Jin : oh god ... Jungkook you really don't have brain...

Kai : I know something is wrong with Jimin from the beginning.... My sister is gonna be in relationship with him... I should know what you guys are hiding....

Jin : ok...ok we'll tell you everything..... 2 years ago in his senior year high school Jimin was....

"Jin told everything what happened to Jimin in his past..."

Jk : this is what happened in Jimin's life... From then he changed like this..... We thought Y/n could change him... Now she's changing him... Like we expected...

Kai : I think I should tell her about this...
Jin : NO...
Kai : hyung... Why'd you shouted like that??

Jk : no... Don't tell her yet...
Kai : why?? She have to know...
Jin : Huening don't worry, we'll tell her when the time comes... Until then promise me you don't tell her...

Kai : ok Hyung I promise I won't tell her....

"In Library"

Y/n : Jimin... Are you ok??
Jimin : yeah I'm fine... Why're you asking??
Y/n : nothing... You're being too cold to me I'm just concerned...

Jimin : first concentrate on work...

"On College Festival Day"

Y/n Pov : finally today is college fest... Everyone prepared their department and everyone wants to win but me.. I want to hear want to hear what will Jimin say....

Principal : so students everyone worked hard but only one department will win this competition... And I'm checking Computer Department first...

"After Some Time"

Principal : well computer department's did well now it's Chemistry Department...

Y/n : sir, me and Jimin remodeled this library....
Jimin : yes sir, we changed study table to window side coz... Readers feel comfortable and refresh whenever they look outside's nature...

Y/n : and sir we attached some motivational quotes to the walls... And some heart warming quotes... If you read them when you're down you'll feel relaxed and peaceful....

Principal : wow your work is great you did well...

Y/n & Jimin : thank you sir...

Principal : I'll check others too

"After 1 hour"

"At Student Assembly Hall"

Principal : students I checked everyones and I decided the winner too... The winner is Chemistry Department...
Especially Kai Y/n and Park Jimin
I'm impressed with your quotes and window seating idea... Congratulations Chemistry Department... Come on to the stage....

Y/n Pov : they gave us a huge trophy Jimin seems a bit happy...

Principal : except trophy I'm giving free tickets to Lotte World to those who worked hard remodeling...

Students : THANK YOU SIR...

"After Some Time"

Y/n Pov : I know Jimin will be at rooftop and I went there...

Y/n : Jimin....
Jimin : what?? "Cold Voice"

Y/n : you said you'll tell me your answer after the fest ends...
Jimin : yeah I will Y/n...

Y/n Pov :  I heart shattered into pieces with what Jimin said... I can't stop tears flowing from my eyes....

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it...
If you liked it please Vote, share and do comment what'd you think.... And do follow me for more amazing Fanfics....

Support me guys...

Thank you 💜😊

Note : I will update everyday 💜💜