Episode - 8

Y/n Pov : I can't stop tears... Tears are flowing from my eyes....

Jimin : you want answer right... Listen carefully Kai Y/n, I never liked you... And most importantly I don't want you as my girlfriend.... Ok... This is my answer...

"He said arrogantly"

Y/n : Ji...Jimin... What're you saying?? Then why did you nice to me instead of cold?? "Crying"

Jimin : I wanted to win this competition... That's why I was nice to you... That's it...

Y/n : No... Jimin Something is wrong with you....
Jimin : no... I'm not see I'm totally fine.... And infact something is wrong with you... Not with me...

Y/n : you know Jimin... I'm completely a stupid...I liked you alot... But you...! The other students were right... That you're cold and selfish...

"Y/n is talking with Jimin... While she's crying she's really crying lot"

Y/n Pov : I ran from there while crying and I saw oppa, Jin and Jungkook in campus garden... I hugged him...

Kai Pov : I was talking with hyungs and I felt someone hugged me from back... I turned to see... Oh it's Y/n... But why her face is so pale and looks like she cried alot ....

Kai : Y/n... What happened?? Why're you crying?? "Concerned"
Y/n : oppa... Oppa... You were right about Jimin... He never liked me...

"Jin came infront of Y/n with concern"

Jin : what happened Y/n??

"Y/n explained what happened with Jimin to them"

Jk : Jimin will never say that...
Jin : yeah, Something is wrong with him Y/n...

Jk : please Y/n, don't misunderstand him...
Kai : guys please stop... Y/n.. I told you... Don't hurt yourself but you did... I can't see you crying like this... Please forget him and move on Y/n....

Y/n : no oppa... I can't forget him... I want him...
Kai : no Y/n he's never gonna change please listen to me...

"Y/n remains silent.... And Jin, Jungkook stood there with silence because they don't know what to say...."

Kai : Y/n let's go....
Y/n : where??
Kai : come with me....

"After some time"

Kai : feeling some relaxed??
Y/n : yeah oppa... And like you said I will try to forget about Jimin....

Kai : that's a good decision Y/n.. and I know when you come to this cliff when you're down you'll feel relaxed....

"Meanwhile"

Jin : JIMIN... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
Jk : you don't have to hurt Y/n with your words that much... Jimin...

Jimin : I just told her that I don't like her that's it...
Jin : you don't like her?? Answer me Jimin....

Jimin : yes... I don't like her...
Jin : how can you say like this Jimin?? I saw you were happy when you're with her...

Jk : we thought that she could change you... Jimin...
Jimin : stop it... No one's gonna change me... Alright...

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it...
If you liked it... Please Vote, Share and do comment what'd you think....
And do Follow me...

Support me guys

Thank you 💜

I will update New Episode Everyday....😊