Episode - 9

Y/n Pov : we came back home and I straight came into my room and laid on bed while crying.... I am looking at the pic of Jimin... I took it when he's smiling.... His eyes were bright when he's smiling and he can't see when he's laughing... So cute... But... Jimin... What happened to you ?? Why did you said like that... ? You really didn't liked me?? Ha... I think something is wrong with you... I think something has happened in your past... I told oppa that I'll try to forget you... But I can't... Yes... I'll try again... Why you didn't liked me...

Kai : Y/n... Come let's have dinner...
Y/n : coming oppa....
Y/n Pov : I wiped my tears and went to eat"

Kai : Y/n did you cried again??
Y/n : oppa...? No...no... I didn't....
Kai : don't lie Y/n... You can't lie to me...

"Kai went near Y/n and hugged her"

Y/n : oppa he's my first love...
Kai : but princess not every first love will success...

Y/n : but oppa... Please I will try once again....
Kai : Y/n he's not gonna change dear...
Y/n : No oppa... I believe he will change...

Kai : ok... I can't say no... But it's the last time...
Y/n : thank you oppa....
Kai : ok.. let's have ramen...

Y/n : wow!! You've prepared ramen??
Kai : yes... I know you will love it....
Y/n : you're a great brother to me....

"Next day In College"

Y/n Pov : should I sit beside Jimin?? Or should I sit beside oppa??
No... I'll sit next to Jimin... I went inside the classroom and sits in my seat.... I think he's not here yet....

Jimin Pov : I came to the class and saw Y/n... She is sitting next to my seat.. I thought she's gonna sit next to her brother... Whatever I'll go and sit...

Y/n Pov : oh... Mr.Cold he's here... I sits next to me without even looking at my face... I didn't looked at him too....

Jimin : I thought you're not gonna sit here... But Y/n you're brave ....

Y/n Pov : I didn't said anything and puts a annoyed face

Jin : Huening, how's Y/n doing??
Kai : she's fine hyung.. but....
She said she'll try again....

Jin : try again what??
Kai : hyung... She's not ready to give up on Jimin....

Jk : wow!! She's stronger than we thought....
Jin : I'm sorry Kai... About Jimin...

Kai : no hyung... You don't have to say sorry...
Jk : I hope she won't get hurt again...
Jin : yeah...

"In College Hallway"

Y/n Pov : I was walking and someone dragged me and pinned me to the wall...

Y/n : who are you?? Why you dragged me??

?? : I'm sara, you don't know me??
Y/n : how would I know you??

Sara : you're the one that sitting next to Jimin... And talking closely with Jin, Jungkook and sister of that new handsome guy... right??

Y/n : yes... He's my brother...
Sara : what did you do to them Y/n ?? Ha... They're all with you... I know you likes Jimin... Leave him...

Y/n : are you from our class ha?? And why in the world I have to leave Jimin??

Sara : yes... Am from your class. I sits in a corner of first row.... You never saw me....

Y/n : yes... And leave me..
Sara : I saw that you're dull today than usual.. Y/n...

Y/n : just let me go...

Y/n Pov : she didn't leave me and she slapped me....

Sara : If I ever saw you with those boys I'll never leave you....

Y/n Pov : she was leaving and me looking at the floor holding my cheek... And a guy stopped her and slapped her ...

Kai : who are you to slap my sister??
Y/n : oppa... "Shocked" oppa... Let her go....

Sara : no I didnt Huening... She's the one talking bad about me...
Kai : don't talk... I saw everything what you did... And you confessed me 2 days ago... I was thinking about your proposal but you.... You messed up everything sara... And don't show me your face again.... Let's go Y/n...

"Kai Held Y/n's hand and walking with her"

Y/n Pov : students are looking at us...and especially they're looking at me with weird looks....

Y/n : oppa... Sara is the one who confessed you??
Kai : yes... And now I understood that her love is not real that's just out of jealous...

"Back to Class"

Y/n Pov : Class ended and while I was writing notes someone came....

?? : Excuse me?
Y/n : yes... Do I know you ??

?? : Yes..... And you're beautiful... If you don't mind.... Can I have your number??

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....
If you liked it, please Vote, Share, and do comment what'd you think... And do follow me...

Support me guys...

Thank you 💜

I updated New Episodes Everyday....☺️