Episode - 20

Y/n : I'm sorry Jimin... I thought you can Love me back... I thought I could change you... But I failed... Jimin... "I kissed him for few seconds Jimin didn't kissed me back but after he kissed me back and we broke the kiss after sometime"

Jimin Pov : Y/n is really soft... You did it Y/n you've changed me... I should tell her now....

Jimin : Y/n... I...

Y/n : no Jimin..  I'm sorry I won't bother you anymore.... I'm faded I need a break... And I'm sorry I have to go now bye... "Left"

Jimin : Y/n.... Y/n... Wait ... Oh god she's gone... What does she meant?? I didn't understand a bit...

"Jin , Kai and Yeonjun came"

Jin : Jiminaa where is Y/n going?? What does she talked with you...?

Yeonjun : yeah she looked cold and sad....

Jin : what happened Jimin talk to me why you're tearing up??

Jimin : hyung, she said she's tired of all this she said she's leaving...

Yeonjun : what??

Jin : what'd you said ?? Y/n leaving ? But where ?

Kai : hyung I know where Y/n went.... !
Yeonjun : how'd you know??

Kai : I figured it out that, Y/n called our dad today... And she talked with him and she said she's going to airport and I was about to ask but she didn't gave me a chance.... I think she's leaving korea...  She's going to live with our dad...

Jin : oh god Jimin... Answer me straight... You Love Y/n or not... Tell me..

Jimin : "teary voice" yes hyung... I love her I love her alot....
I love her more than anything in this world...

Kai : then why didn't you confessed her before... Now she's gone I don't think she'll come back again....

Yeonjun : hyung if you love her why didn't you told her yet??

Jimin : I can't "crying"
Jin : why??

"Jungkook came"

Jk : he can't hyung because....
Jin : why he can't Jungkook did you know ??

Jk : Jin hyung doseok met him...
Jin : what??

Jk : yes hyung and I saw what happened... Doseok threatened Jimin hyung...

"Jungkook told everything what doseok said to Jimin.."

Yeonjun : hyung we can't leave him like this...
Jin : yes... Jimin listen to me,. You go airport and find Y/n and talk with her.... We'll take care about that freaking doseok....

Jimin : but hyung....
Jin : I know what kind of person he is... And you know about me too about us... Now you can go... Quickly..

Jimin : ok hyung...

"Jimin went to airport and Jin, Jungkook, Kai and Yeonjun went to doseok's house and warned him not to come in Jimin's life again and Jin beated down doseok slightly and left from there...."

"In Airport"

Jimin Pov : oh god please, Y/n have to be here.... Y/n please don't leave.... I searched for Y/n all over here.... But I didn't find her...
    Y/n.... Y/n....

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it

If you liked it please, Vote, Share and comment what'd you think...
And do Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....

A Writer With Love 💜