Episode - 21

Jimin Pov : Y/n... Y/n... It's her I saw her.... She's in waiting hall ... I ran to her...

Jimin : Y/N.....

Y/n Pov : I heard someone calling my name... I turned around to see.... It's Jimin??

Y/n : Jimin what're you doing here??
Jimin : you said you never give up untill you change me, then why're you leaving me now??

Y/n : me ?? "Confused"

Jimin : yes you... You kissed me and didn't gave me a chance to talk...

Y/n : Jimin let me talk...

"Other members came"

Jk : oh god Y/n you didn't left...
Kai : hey Y/n how could you left me alone?? "Hugged"

Y/n : oppa why in the world I will leave you??

"Y/n broke the hug and asked"

Y/n : guys can anyone explain what's happening, I'm totally confused.....

Jin : what confused??
Yeonjun : Y/n you told Jimin hyung that you're leaving...

Kai : and today morning you talked with dad and said you're going airport, aren't you going to dad...??

Y/n : "sighs" oh god now I understood what happened.... Guys now listen carefully....  Guys I'm not going anywhere... Oppa I'm not leaving you alone... And Jimin like I said I won't give up until you change... But earlier I said I need a break that doesn't mean I'm leaving you....

Jimin : Y/n....

"Jimin kissed Y/n....
And Y/n kissed Jimin back"

Y/n Pov : Jimin... He kissed me... He's showing all his affection and love in this kiss... His tears touched my cheeks... I will never forget this moment....

Jimin : Y/n.... I Love You... I love you alot... I can't live without you... I wanted to tell you this long ago but situations didn't let me...

"Y/n eyes filled with tears"

Y/n : Jimin I love you too... I've been waiting for this day... And the day its finally here... I'm really really happy....

Jin : Nd I'm happy too...
Yeonjun : yeah... We've struggled alot for both of you... "Everyone laughs"

Jk : hmm... Jimin hyung you loved Y/n this much... But you never told us....

Kai : congrats my princess I'm really happy for you...
Jin : yeah... We all are happy for both of you...

Y/n : thank you guys you helped us alot....
Jimin : yeah... You bears me alot... Thank you very much....

Jin : don't say thanks... We're friends...
Y/n : guys I need a group hug...
Jk : yeah me too....

"Everyone did a group hug"

Y/n : and guys I especially want to say thanks to oppa....
Jin : why??

Y/n : because of his misunderstanding lead us here... Thank you oppa...

"Kai is smiling nervously"

"Everyone laughs"

Jk : yeah you're right Y/n...

Jimin : Y/n... Will you come to a date with me??
Y/n : ofcourse... It's our first date and it's my first date too... It will be amazing....

Jimin : what first date?? You already had your first date with Jin hyung ....

"Everyone starts laughing again"

Kai : you thought that was a real date??
Jk : guys Jealousy Jimin is back...
Yeonjun : yeah... That day..  his face with Jealous...
"Laughing"

Jin : oh I can't laugh my stomach hurts...
Y/n : Jimin.. that date wasn't real....

Jimin : what?? "Confused"

"Jin told Jimin that date was all his plan..."

Jin : and my plan worked, you followed us.. and that menu card scene I can't forget that "laughing"

Jimin : stop it hyung....
Jin : ok....ok...

Kai : and Y/n why actually you came here...
Y/n : oh god I forgot... Dad said his friend's daughter is coming here today he said I have to receive her...

Jin : oh.... That's the thing....

"Same day Night at Jimin's house"

Y/n : wow Jimin your terrace dinner idea is really amazing...

Jimin : and you're amazing too... Y/n you've changed me....thank you Y/n for not leaving me and being with me till now...

Y/n : how can I leave in you in middle Jimin??

Jimin : I Love You Y/n...
Y/n : I Love You Too Jimin... And I will never leave you I promise....

"Jimin went closer to Y/n and kissed her, Y/n kissed Jimin back and that was a happy kiss to them more like happy ending..."

                 THE END......

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it

If you liked it please, Vote, Share and comment what'd you think...
And do Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....

A Writer With Love 💜

Please Look Forward to my Next Book/Story.... ☺️