Prologue Trailer Part 2

Flashback from the first serial on the second and third story. The memories that appear in some of variations on her mind keeps on mixing, and it sometimes making the girl felt dizzy and really gets worsen up, sometimes the girl keeps on doing it and tries to forgot all of her memories and she only wanted to remember only her happy memories, but she can't and it makes her quiet.

Some of her family members who saw her being quiet and she was doing her work on duties at that time was three of her older brothers, Junghan, Nessa, and Geandra, and two of her school friends (not to mention who are they). She was being very quiet at that time, and she falls asleep afterwards after her work on duties has been finished, they feel very worried about her health.

Junghan, Nessa, Geandra, and two of her school friends quickly looks on her, and not longer, Junghan quickly takes her to his bedroom where Junghan sleeps with her, accompanied with Nessa and Geandra and two of her school friends quickly call other family members at their home to come over to Junghan's bedroom. They were shocked looking at her, bleeding again.

Junghan thinks that this is a continue of a mystery track that makes his little sister and only his love partner gots her memory lost and it appears that Jovin, Segara, and Julien, three of her sons, found a letter from their late parents that was delivered by the mystery person (this is still a mystery that won't be told). For that, Friska calls their parents and Delilah to comeback home.

Even next, they have to wait for their parents to come home with Delilah, while Zyunbi, Agnes, Yanzie, and Qaleshi eventually shouts very loud when they open up their bedroom was full of bullets and they eventually run away from their room after seeing their walls are full of holes, and they run away to Friska's bedroom to sleep after they saw the accident and it scared them.

What will happen next? Just wait for the new upcoming story.