Prologue Trailer Part 3

Continuing their enormous number journeys to protect the two members of family and keeping on a point mission to protect their family together, they have to find who are the group of people that disturbs their family and two members of their family. It takes a lot of hard work and they have to become the part of the teams in the soldier it was a big problem in Seoul at that time. 

It becomes the big problem when the government of Seoul comes to their home, and they have saw the girl's family action to beat the group of mysterious persons in the school and in other places during the girl and her family's heroic action was very memorable to be remembered because it was a heroic action and it was seen by the government and in Seoul citizen's eyes.

The government of Seoul, will work together with the girl's family and the girl herself, and it was accepted by the girl's family and the girl herself. After Junghan told the whole story what they feel it, the government gives a permission still for the girl and Junghan to stay together after they saw their family's permission for them to date together, but still under the full protection.

Even it's a hard time for them, it's a must for them to work together collaborating with the Seoul's government and all of the Seoul's citizens, and they accepted it, and it's the only way to protect the country and its citizens, and protecting their family from the attacks and the biggest power in Seoul has to be filled out even they are working together at Seoul, and live together.

At the end, they will have their rewards together as a Seoul's new troops, since the government needs new troops and the new troops were given free duties of mandatory millitary service for their whole life since the girl and her family members and her whole family with the girl's school friends and the girl's work team friends at a school where the girl works, trained for a long time.

The series will not be ended like in here, but the serial will be still continued with the same theme, but the actions or any other scenes in the story will be still the same or not, just wait for the next information from the writer herself. The story is going to be added with a special stories on some other scenes that can't be written too much in the prologue, will be added suddenly.

So? This is the end of the story prologue, please wait for the next information okay? Upcoming new stories is going to be here soon!