Can we stay together like the old times?

The writer writes this story in order to fulfill Elysian's event. Not a distinct word isn't it? It means that people got a second chance and second life, have to use it well. If not? Ended in not good way, even it has to be ended with a punishment karma. That's why, it requires a good teamwork strategies. The best one is the adventure that is always ended with a happy ending. If you carefully look at CHANGED 1ST SERIAL it always has an happy ending.

Can we stay together like the old times? = Apakah kita bisa tetap bersama seperti waktu dulu? It's not a distinct word isn't it right? It has a meaning that for this time it's a flashback like the old times. But sometimes, it can be a dangerous memories when the person is very small. It happens on Sophie and her family that was trying to recover their happy memories and throw out their dangerous memories that can affect Sophie herself.

In her young old days, Sophie is always playing with her siblings, and didn't realize that she and her siblings have the magical power as witch and wizard, to achieve it, she and her family decided to go to Europe, for getting the magic education for seven years where it will be a school for witch and wizards. At first, she doesn't know her parents name at her past, but she has moved to new family which she was more comfortable.

But, Sophie feels that she wanted to be small again wanted to continue her education but her age is getting older. Now, it's only a month left to her birthday. Her health and her mood doesn't support her, and Sophie decided to work after graduated from school. Her older brothers and sisters, her younger brothers and sisters and her family asked Sophie to focus on work only, and her friends still permanently followed her in Sophie's family. Which means, her friends are part of Sophie's family.

Sophie's memories would never gone. Even there are some disturbances but Sophie always failed to beat on her own and she was being helped by her family. Now, Sophie and her siblings, is still going to school in Seoyeon High School. They were assigned to be the orientation school committees, and of course, Sophie meets the two person that she doesn't like them, and the tragedy happens again, but it can be finished off, and again, they were imprisoned and dropped out from school.

Will Sophie and her family can keep it? Warning, there is a scene but it is still in a normal limits. If you don't like it? You can just skip it, easy right?

Background song
1. Second life - Seventeen Vocal Team
2. Dream (Kr & Japan) - Jeonghan Seventeen (Project)
3. Together - Seventeen
4. I wish - Seventeen
5. My my - Seventeen
6. Kidult - Seventeen
7. Home - Seventeen
8. Us, Again - Seventeen
9. Rock With You - Seventeen
10. Ready to love - Seventeen
11. Anyone - Seventeen
12. Crush - Seventeen
13. To you - Seventeen
14. 2 Minus 1 - Seventeen
15. I can't run away - Seventeen
16. Imperfect love - Seventeen
17. PANG! - Seventeen
18. Snap shoot - Seventeen
19. Navillera - GFRIEND
20. Rough - GFRIEND
21. Fearless - Seventeen
22. Kidult - Seventeen
23. Getting Closer - Seventeen
24. HIT - Seventeen

I suggest you all hear these 24 songs of my playlist options while reading the story, links from Youtube and Spotify. Just go and search it

Cast:
1. Oh Ha Rin = Kim Ye Rim Redvelvet
2. Ji Seo Jun = Yang Hong Seok Pentagon
3. Cha Eun Song = Lee Sang Jun
4. Do Su Jin = Kim Gyeol Yu
5. Kim Ui Young = Park Joo Hyun
6. Photo studio owner = Song Min Hyung
7. Senior Seoyeon High School = Yoo Su Bin
8. Moon Sang Hoon = Geography Teacher
9. Detective = Lee Byung Jae
10. Segara sabumi as CHANYEOL EXO
11. Shaca as YUNA ITZY
12. Gelva as Tzuyu TWICE
13. Skyla as Mina TWICE
14. Minsu as Minsu TO1
15. Julia as Jinsoul LOONA
16. Olivia Hye LOONA
17. BTS
18. ENHYPEN
19. FROMIS_9
20. GFRIEND
21. SEVENTEEN
22. TXT