↪Chapter 7↪

Two random guards from the Boiling Isles were on duty,guarding the border along with two other random guards from the Mystic Isles.

They were there to make sure no one from both Isles,passes through unless it was for business purposes or was allowed access from either the Emperor or the royal family.

Suddenly,the ground shook from the Mystic Isles causing the guards to look at the cause of the earthquake.

"HAHH!!" The King of the Mystic Isles dashed through the border with inhumane speed and passed the guards with terrifying determination and protectiveness.

The Guards from both Isles stood there dumbfounded as they glanced at one another in disbelief.

"What was that…?"

===========================================

Meanwhile,back at the owl house and under their couch,Y/n was rocking herself back and forth muttering "why?" over and over.

She stopped confused as the ground shook slightly until it became a full blown earthquake.

She crawled from under the couch and stumbled towards the door and tripped over Hooty with a yelp.

Y/n lifted her upper body with her elbows and squinted at the dust tornado..? coming toward the owl house at full speed.

"What is that!?" Luz yelled,hiding behind the golden guard.

Wait what?

Y/n did a double take and saw Luz clutching the golden guard's arm and was hiding behind him.

Y/n looked at them in disbelief,

'We're they just putting on an act to get me to trust them just so they can give me to the emperor after!?' Y/n thought,still in disbelief and slight anger.

she glanced around and saw Eda and Lilith holding their staffs and glyphs in a protective stance.

'Did Willow,Gus and Amity leave to call more guards!?' Y/n thought,inwardly panicking.

"Y/nn!" A deep but frantic voice came from the dust tornado coming their way.

The people present looked at her immediately

"Kid,what is that thing!?" Eda yelled frantically.

However,Y/n ignored Eda and squinted her eyes.

She gasped,her e/c orbs wide open,

"DAD!?"

===========================================

Lmaoo so instead of working on chapters,I made a Golden Guard/Hunter x reader scenario book.

Still wondering if I should publish it or not—