↪Chapter 8↪

Y/n rushed to get away from her overprotective father the moment she saw him but was held in place by the golden guard's red magic.

"No!you don't understand-Let me go!" Y/n yelled, desperately trying to break free.

She paused when she was scooped up in her father's arms.

"There you are sunshine!" Y/n's father cried out in relief.

"Let's go home,your mother and I we're worried." Y/n's father cooed.

Y/n's father threw her over his shoulder and ran full speed back to the direction of the Mystic Isles.

"Wait!" Y/n cried out,reaching over to Eda and Lilith.

As Y/n and her father grew farther into the distance,

The group of people stood there,dumbfounded.

"What just happened?" Luz slowly said,blinking twice.

"It's alright kid,her father came to take her home or so I hope he was her father." Eda muttered guiding Luz back into the owl house with Lilith following behind.

"You can stay here for the night kid,or whatever." Eda yelled from inside.

The golden guard stared at the direction where the people from the Mystic Isles ran to,more specifically,Y/n.

He didn't know why he found her so fascinating.

Perhaps it was the fact that she came from another Isle.

Or perhaps he was somewhat attracted to the e/c eyed female.

Oh titan,he felt his face flush red as he remembered how he pinned her to the floor with their faces an inch from each other two chapters ago.

One thing's for sure,

They were definitely going to see each other very soon.

The golden guard summoned his staff and flew off towards the Castle.

And telling the emperor on how the e/c eyed girl from the Mystic Isles ended up here in Bonesborough was his only ticket to pay the Mystic Isles a visit.

Wait,he paused slightly.

He shook his head before continuing on his way to the castle.

Could he have fallen in,

"Love at first sight...? Tsk,yeah right.
I don't believe in that shit"

===========================================

Remember that scenario book I was talking about?well I published it :>