↪Chapter 11↪

'Okay,' You took a deep breath.

'Time to turn on my cuteness.' You thought determinedly.

Your parents turned to look at you and immediately looked around to see where you've suddenly gone to.

Your mother pinched the bridge of her nose as she saw you hovering around the golden guard with sparkles in your eyes.

"You look like an owl!" You exclaimed and giggled,tackling the golden guard in a hug.

Emperor Belos awkwardly fidgeted in his spot when you nuzzled your head into the golden guard's chest.

Your father stared at you with his mouth wide open.

"MY BABY GIRL!!" Your father shrieked causing everyone in the room to cover their ears,except you and your mother.

"Mommy,Daddy, can I keep him?" You asked,batting your eyelashes innocently.

"Alright,enough!" Emperor Belos coughed awkwardly.

"Get off of my so– nephew!" Emperor Belos demanded.

You stared at the emperor in confusion,

"Why?" You whined.

"Why!?" Emperor Belos and your Father shrieked in unison.

===========================================

You sat in the couch infront of Eda,Lilith and Luz,staring at them intently.

After a few minutes of awkward silence,

"Are– Are you the same person who I dragged across the border?" Luz asked hesitantly.

You sighed and whispered something inaudible.

The handcuffs on Luz,Eda and Lilith glowed a f/c color and disintegrated.

"Good to see you all of you again." You grinned,placing two fingers on the golden guard's forehead– well,where his forehead would be,and successfully knocked him out.

"Y-Y/n!?" Luz stuttered.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Eda went over to you and removed your hair from the bun and styled it with the same hairstyle you placed it to on the day you met them.

"Woah" Eda muttered,stepping away from you and scanned your face.

"It is you!" Luz happily yelled,tackling you in a hug.

"I thought you would be punished for what I did." Luz said in relief.

"Honestly,I did too" You said,with Luz still hugging you.

"That can still be arranged."