↪Chapter 10↪

Y/n stood beside her parents,her e/c eyes darted around frantically as she anxiously waited for their 'unwanted' visitors,as she liked to call them. Although it got her a flick on the forehead for doing so.

Y/n's parents looked at her strangely,not used to seeing their daughter place her h/l h/c hair into a bun with two strands framing her face and rosegold eye-shadow with lipgloss.

Her parents might look calm on the outside but is actually panicking anxiously on the inside,much like their daughter but did a marvelous job at hiding it.

I mean– I can understand why they're freaking out, Emperor Belos is not a merciful man.

Y/n shut her eyes tight and clutched the fabric of her sky blue knee length dress she was forced to wear as the butlers announced the presence of their visitors from the Boiling Isles.

Her mother elbowed her slightly,causing Y/n to snap her eyes open and involuntarily gaze at their visitors.

Her mother gasped slightly at the sight of two middle aged women and a female teenager handcuffed and was pushed forward by three separate guards.

A sweat rolled down Y/n's forehead as she identified the handcuffed people to be Eda,Lilith and Luz.

Her eyes darted towards the Emperor of the Boiling Isles and glanced away quickly.

That dude looked scary af.

Her eyes met with a golden masked person that made her face heat up slightly.

Out of Anger.

She narrowed her eyes and smiled at him sarcastically although it was unnoticed by the people around her.

To them,it looked as if she was interested in the masked person which made her parents glance at her using their peripheral vision questioningly.

Her father was the first one to speak in the deathly silence which encircled around the large hallway they were in.

"It's always a pleasure to see you Belos!" Y/n's father exclaimed,grinning at the eerie man.

"Please," Emperor Belos scoffed.

"I would've said the same if it weren't for a girl crossing the border from your side." If he wasn't wearing a mask,you would've seen the devious grin on his face.

The golden guard whispered something to the Emperor which made your heart beat a lot faster.

"Now where was I?Ah yes," The Emperor turned to Y/n and pointed at her who visibly flinched away.

"You were the girl who crossed the border,weren't you?"