↪Chapter 13↪

So,

The atmosphere in the room took a sharp turn as a 4 years old girl with long white hair and crimson orbs stood on the doorway with their arms crossed.

"Yeesh,I kinda liked the chaotic energy." Y/n mumbled.

The people present in the room froze except for the h/c haired girl who was still in Hunter's arms.

"Hi,Honey." Y/n cooed,gently removing herself from Hunter.

Y/n swiftly jumped from the cloud and landed on the floor.

She sat crisscrossed and patted her lap.

Honey's eyes lit up and ran towards Y/n.

She transformed into a bunny as she neared Y/n and hopped into her lap.

Hunter came down,as the cloud disappeared and kneeled beside Y/n,staring at the Bunny in awe.

"She's actually,weirdly endearing." Hunter mumbled and reached an arm towards the Bunny that currently snuggled against Y/n's arms.

Honey hissed at Hunter,making him withdraw his hand in surprise.

"Ay Que Lindo!" Luz yelled from across the room and ran towards the two.

Luz scooped up the bunny in her arms and hugged them tightly.

Hunter made a noise of sadness and sulked.

"It must be the mask." Y/n hummed at Hunter and tapped his mask.

Hunter and Y/n watched as Luz played with Honey with Eda and Lilith arguing in the background.

The people present in the room froze once again as fast footsteps slowly approached the currently destroyed and messy room they were in.

Eda,Lilith,Luz and Hunter immediately stood up and started to frantically clean the room.

Honey transformed into a human as they frantically cleaned the room as well.

Y/n sat there calmly and fixed her hair.

Their speed moved even faster as the doorknob to the room slowly turned.

Y/n turned her head to see them still frantically cleaning the room.

She stood up and flipped her hair,pulling out a wand from thin air.

"Esrever eht segamad taht sah neeb enob!" Y/n chanted and flicked her wrist with the wand.

The room was completely restored to how it was before just as the door swung open.