↪Chapter 15↪

You and Hunter moved to your bedroom after the owl family flew away,

After returning Honey,of course.

Hunter sulked in the corner of your room as Honey hissed at him once again as he tried to feed her.

You sweatdropped and pounced on Hunter.

"Cheer up Hunter!" You cheerfully said as you sat top of him.

"…" Hunter wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.

"You can take off the mask you know?" You hummed as you tapped his mask.

"…" Hunter said nothing as he swiftly removed his mask and buried his face in your chest.

"Eh?" You blushed as Hunter snuggled closer.

"Hey!" A high pitched voice yelled.

Hunter sat up in surprise and looked around confusedly.

You stared at him with your mouth agape,your eyes taking in every little detail from his chipped ear,to the scar on his cheek.

A blush formed on your cheek as Hunter ran a hand through his hair,messing it up slightly.

"Like what you see?" Hunter slyly asked,a smirk forming on his lips as he inched his face closer to yours.

"Ow!" Hunter hissed and jerked away from you and looked down,seeing Honey bit him on his forearm.

"Honey!" You scolded the bunny,lifting her up to your eye level and glared at the bunny.

"That wasn't very nice." You continued scolding her.

Honey's ears drooped a little and she stared at you with watery eyes.

You sighed and hugged the bunny,apologizing and nuzzling your face in her fur.

Hunter stared at the scene with a smile on his face,his bleeding forearm long forgotten.

He'd never admit it to anyone but he thinks you're adorable.

After awhile of Hunter watching you cuddle with the bunny,he felt a strange sour feeling in his chest making him confused and lost in thought.

"You still need to apologize though." You suddenly said,nudging Honey closer to Hunter.

Hunter jolted as he felt two small paws on his leg,making him snap out of his thoughts and stared at the bunny who wore doe eyes.

"I'm sowwy!" Honey said,hopping into Hunter's lap and nuzzle her face into his bleeding arm apologetically.

Hunter froze as he heard the high pitched voice come from the animal.

"S-She can talk?!"