beautiful celebration (18+)

summary: you and mason find out that you've taken the champions league celebrations a little bit too far, but you wouldn't have it any other way

warnings: 18+, minors dni, this hasn't been proof read so it's probably got spelling mistakes! smut galore, unprotected sex (wrap before you tap), oral (m&f receiving), teasing, dirty talk (blink and you'll miss it) multiple orgasms (f), mentions of squirting (once), very light choking, one or two instances of biting. pregnancy talk at the end. emotional mase, that is all :)

WORD COUNT - 4.2K (i'm sorry)

**********

the atmosphere in portugal when the final whistle blew was electric. fans trampled over the seats and despite instructions from the higher ups at UEFA, ran onto the pitch and found their champion players. it was a thrilling sight, and you found yourself running down just as quickly as the fans.
the crowds grew on the pitch exceptionally fast, and you found yourself almost struggling to find your boyfriend. you could hear his loud shouts and celebrations with the fans further away along the pitch, and after finding an ecstatic tammy and christian amongst the crowd, you found your champion.

mason spotted you just seconds after you spotted him, and you barely gave him a chance to adapt to your body when you ran through the crowd to wrap yourself around him. your legs gripped around his torso and your arms clasped around his neck. the previous season's shirt with Mount 19 published along the back was draped across your body as you wore it with pride, and your lips found his in the heat of the excitement.

camera's clicked around you, and you knew your pictures would be front page news in the morning — you and mason were very open about your relationship, but people still seemed to treat you as if you'd been together for three months rather than three years. you'd seen him lose finals up and down throughout his career, and so the high felt as though he was on top of the world. the kiss got heated, with a smile on both of your faces as neither of you wanted to break it off. you laughed when people began to pick up on the kiss, and pulled away.

"congrats, champ."

he dropped you to your feet, and you kissed him again, your palms pressing against his cheeks as his rested on your shoulders. a cheer of the liquidator was started by the fans, and both chilwell and gilmour, being the children that they were, clamoured on the shoulders of their fans and the infamous clapping also began. mason's arms wrapped around your front as you took in the view surrounding you, both with smiles on your face.

"love you," mason cooed in your ear as you clapped, kissing the spot just below your ear. you smiled and craned your neck slightly so you locked eyes with him, and you pressed a kiss to his lips.

"i love you," you responded. you could feel the excitement buzzing through his veins and you knew tonight would be a sleepless, celebratory night for the both of you. his hands ran under the hem of the chelsea top you were wearing, and towards the band of your denim shorts. his fingers danced across the hem and the cold shocked you slightly, which caused you to jolt. you shot him a look, but he used the opportunity to spin you around and place his hands in your back pockets.

"you can save that for when we get back to the hotel."

**

it was nearing two o'clock when mason rolled into the hotel room. you were half asleep at that time, but thankful that he got back OK. you could make out the brief outline of his training kit, and the gym bag he took with him to the stadium that morning, along with what looked like a scarf wrapped around his head. your instinct served you well when you flicked on the light beside you on the nightstand, and you saw him stood there with a cheesy grin plastered on his face.