nsfw alphabet (18+)

a/n: this gets pretty.... explicit so uh.... enjoy i guess? 18+ minors to NOT interact. if you want me to write imagines based on any of these please hmu with the specific one so i know because i think these would be quite juicy hehe! anyway... enjoy besties xx

*

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

aftercare mason is one of your favourite versions of him. he is so gentle, and he loves to kiss you and cuddle you all evening, no matter how intense the sex was beforehand. if you want a bath, he'll run you a bath, if you want a shower, he'll help you wash your hair. sometimes the aftercare can be better than the events that lead up to it, because you love mason more and more with every moment after.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

(himself): mason's favourite body part in himself always varied, but he was always fond of his nose and his thighs. he never really saw the attraction to his nose but you loved it, and through the love you had for it he then became rather fond of it. his thighs were his favourite body part because he fucking loves watching you fall apart on them, especially when you're horny after hours of teasing.

(you): before you slept together, you were convinced mason was going to be a boob guy, but he always claims it's a 50/50 split with you. he always has at least one hand on your bum if you're wearing jeans, tucked in the back pocket while you're standing at the counter paying for shopping, or looking at perfume. he gets so much stick for it in the media and when he's with his mates, but he doesn't care. when you're in private, he's always got one hand on one of your boobs, usually in a non-sexual way. if he's the little spoon he'll always cup one of them in his hands with the excuse that it keeps them warm, but usually — more often than not — the boob cupping ends up turning sexual because one of you can't keep yourself together.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

mason loves to cum all over your body — your face, your boobs, your stomach, your arse — literally anywhere as long as it's seeable. he loves to paint you in it so you know you're his, there's nothing more attractive to him than when he see's his girl covered in his seed.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

mason loves the idea of fucking you in the changing room, whether it's at stamford bridge or at wembley after an england game. something about it just drives him absolutely crazy.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

mason is very experienced. he knows his way around your body and it was something you were so grateful for. he knows how to use his assets in the best possible way to have you seeing stars.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

doggy. one of your favourite things to do to mason is to tease him, and whenever you take it too far you'll always end up with your head buried in the sheets while he's railing you. he loves watching you underneath him like that as he establishes that dominance, letting himself go. he loves fucking you from behind because it means you want him to be in control, and he knows that you want him to talk to you in ways he would never even think of — "you're such a dirty slut, aren't you?" / "i don't think you deserve to cum after the way you teased daddy out there." / "you'll know not to be such a fuckin' brat next time." — outside of a situation like this.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

mason likes to keep himself well groomed because he just prefers it in general, and you're thankful for that. and yes, the carpet does match the drapes.