mile high club (18+)

mason looked so fucking good on the way to belfast i couldn't resist

summary: you and mason join the mile high club while you're flying to belfast.

warnings: 18+, minors dni. unprotected sex (wrap it before u tap it), fingering, handjob, slapping, light hair pulling.

*

neither of you were the best flyers, everyone knew that. you would blare music through headphones and grip at mason's biceps as the plane took off, and mason would act like a child at any given sign of turbulence. mason's teammates and their wives and girlfriends would constantly mock the pair of you as you flinched at the slightest thought of things going wrong, in fact, they liked it so much that they would always tease the pair of you. mason's fears were much less subdued than yours though, you both knew that, so he would always try and put his bad experiences aside so he could comfort you.

he would wrap his arms around you and pepper your forehead with kisses as the plane took off, he would let you fall asleep beside him as you were 40,000 in the air and he would always do silly things like braid your hair incorrectly or draw things on your back with his finger to keep you from thinking about the things that could go wrong.

this time though, havoc was being caused. the flight was only an hour, but it had been delayed and you'd taken off, circled and landed twice in the last forty minutes. not that you knew anything about it though — you'd somehow managed to drift off to sleep somewhere between the first circle back and the third attempt at take off, and when you came to no one was happier to see you calm than mason.

he'd pulled the shutters down and lowered your seat so it felt as if you were in bed, and he was laying beside you the entire time. you could hear some of the lads outside of the shutters, chatting and laughing but it was faint.

"hey sleepy, plane's in the air now after three attempts of take off," mason laughed and jabbed at your sides, "which you fell asleep all he way through."

"hm," you hummed. "how long have we got left?"

"forty minutes," he replied, receiving a grumble from you in return. he kissed your temple and continued to watch the movie that he'd put on the small television in front of the pair of you. he hugged you tighter and kissed your forehead, and you smiled. memories of the night before rushed through your head — mason had been watching this exact movie, and during one of the sex scenes it got the pair of you going. you couldn't help yourselves.

"i miss you." mason didn't particularly cotton onto your words as you'd hoped. they came as a shock to him, even if your tone was lowered so he was the only person who could hear it. he hummed back and chuckled.

"how can you miss me when i'm right here baby?"

you moved your hand from his chest, until your fingertips hit the waistband of his boxers sticking out of his tracksuit bottoms. "oh," he smirked, "you miss me like that."

you continued lowering your hand, until your fingers wrapped around his already half-hard cock. he shifted now, sensitive to your touch, and you kissed along the expanse of his neck. one of his hands found the waistband of your leggings where his fingertips drew shapes across the skin. "i only fucked you last night and now you want it again," he noted. "you can't live without my cock can you sweetheart?"

you shook your head. "no, daddy."

mason felt like his head was going to explode. your lips attached to his and he had to stifle a moan at the back of his throat when his fingers slipped down into your leggings and he found the lack of underwear. the self control it took for him not to either blow a load in his pants or fuck you then and there was remarkable. "no underwear," he whispered, pulling out his hand from your leggings.