on the table (18+)

hi guys! i'm back from the wattad hiatus with a piece that's already on my tumblr but i'm gonna be posting a lot of my tumblr stuff on here so it's all even <3333 

summary: you're asked by your boss to take over mason's sports massage appointment, unbeknownst to him that you have a completely unprofessional soft spot for the midfielder. you start out as professional as possible, but when your hands wander and mason encourages it, he offers you the exact same treatment - and nobody can say you're in the wrong for what happens on the table.

w/c: 3.8k 

warnings: smut, 18+. handjob, fingering, oral (m & f rec), unprotected sex (wrap before you tap please!!). i think that's it :)

being a masseuse meant you really got to see some sights, but being a masseuse amongst footballers, meant you got the best of them all. chelsea football club was where you were, and had been, for a while now. ironically, you'd been subbed in while one of the other masseuses was on leave for eighteen months, and now nine months later you'd become such a big part of the family they didn't want to let you go.

some days were busier than others, usually in the three day space of the day prior to a match, the day of the match, and the day after the match when all the boys would come to you with sore muscles that were needing attention. given that it was a sunday, and you'd all rather be in bed, today's training session was light after saturday's first win of the premiere league season against palace; with the boys focussing on small tactics that needed brushing up from yesterday's game, but mainly it was spent in the gym or on the massage table.

you hadn't planned to be in today, excited for your first day off in two weeks but when your phone rang at nine thirty you reluctantly left the comfort of your bed and drove down to cobham as quickly as you could, where you headed straight to your managers office and found your itinerary for the day.

sarah's schedule

y/n's schedule

10:30 - christian pulisic, shoulders and upper arm strain

11:15 - kai havertz, wrist and joints

12:30 - lunch

13:15 - ben chilwell, back and shoulders

14:25 - reece james, wrists and joints

14:25 - mason mount, calves and thighs

your eyes scanned the paper in front of you and you looked up at jonny. his head was buried in paperwork, but took a quick glance up at you when he realised you weren't leaving. "uh, jonny? why do i have mason on my schedule instead of reece?"

"i swapped them out, reece's massage was done this morning by me," he half yawned, the nonchalance in his voice evident. he looked back down at his paperwork briefly and then back towards you after he spoke while you, frustrated, continued to examine the paper. "is that a problem?"

"no," you shook your head, but he could see right through your lies. the boys could be heard throughout the complex, it mainly shouting and singing in the gym. you folded the paper up and slotted it into your leggings. "but calves and thighs aren't my speciality, upper body is, you know that."

"i know that," jonny shrugged. the conversation was cut short when one of the training managers knocked on the door, expecting to have a quick chat to jonny, and you knew it was your time to leave. you grabbed your bag from your feet and slung it over your shoulder, but before you could leave jonny stood up and walked you to the door.