congratulations, baby (18+)

mase won the super cup so you know what that means

summary: you're not awake when mason arrives home from flying back after the super cup win, so you decide to wake him up in the best way as an apology

warnings: 18+, minors dni. consensual somnophilia, oral (m), protected sex (wrap before you tap!), mason's obsessed with y/n's boobs because he's dumb, squirting (i think that's it)

word count: 2.2k xx

*

when mason arrived home it was nearing four o'clock in the morning, and as much as you'd told yourself — and your loving boyfriend — that you would be awake when he arrived home, you both knew it was a lie. he crept in around you, trying to be quiet even though him and ben knocked back quite a few pints on the plane home, and winced when his second winners medal of the year fell off of the bookshelf and onto the floor, causing a dull thud.

you were dead to the world at that hour, the clock read nearly three thirty, and so anything mason could've done you wouldn't have even known about. he watched you sleep for a minute or two, in one of his old, oversized training shirts hugging the hoodie that he always wore around the house so to you it felt like he was beside you. even though he'd been gone for less than 72 hours, the pair of you had spent every waking moment together since the euro's ended so sending him on his way to belfast was a big deal for you.

he slid into bed beside you and kissed your shoulder, receiving a simple hum of approval at the action. he chuckled. "i love you too my sweet girl."

*

the sunlight was bright when it crept around the sides of the blind that next morning much to your disgust, waking you up from a soundless sleep. you grumbled, and pulled the duvet up so it was over your shoulders and rolled over, but you were greeted by a familiar figure in the bed next to you. mason was laying on his side, now facing you and snoring lightly, his hand subconsciously outstretched when he felt the bed dip in his favour, and you wrapped yourself in his embrace.

as much as you wanted to wake him up and tell him how proud you were, you decided against it. your fingers tousled the shorter, choppier locks that sat on his head, and you kissed his cheek slightly, not wanting him to stir but similarly not wanting him to not stir. his lips curled up into a small, lighthearted smile which you reciprocated even though he couldn't see it.

"congratulations, baby," you whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his nose. he grumbled in response, but still had the goofy smile on his face as he shifted so he was now laying on his back. you glanced up at the clock, 09:08. it was still far too early for mason, but you knew he would appreciate a wake up call and congratulatory present all in one.

you wriggled out of his grip loosely, but he didn't protest —in fact, you were pretty sure he'd already dosed back off. with light footsteps you made your way throughout the bedroom, finding out the lacy silk teddy you'd bought a while back, in the royal blue chelsea colours. you originally saved it for the champion's league final, but mason had barely lifted the trophy before you were bent over the changing room benches. so it stayed in your wardrobe, until now.

after brushing your teeth and making yourself look slightly more fuckable, you headed back to the bedroom. mason peeled one eye open when you crawled back into bed and hummed when you kissed along the expanse of his neck. "where'd you go?" he mumbled, his voice barely audible due to the amount of sleep still within him.

"just went to go freshen up," you admitted, lips lingering over the sweet spot on his neck. "but it was mainly so i could give you a welcome home present."