Emira X Human!F!Reader [Delinquent]

(26/07/2021)

( 1843 words)

Requested by:

Magical_Halfa (the @ isnt working sorry!)

Third Person POV

" 'Azura,' Hecate began. 'Our paths have crossed only in battle. But today I stand before you seeking an ally.' " Luz sighed, the book a reflection of her dreams.

"Luz, you're getting all swoony again" King said

"Yeah Luz, I promised I would be here for the readings so I know what you're always talking about, but if you take this long I don't want to"  (Y/n) said, she was Luz's older sister, haven gone with her to the boiling isles. "I have better things to do"

"Like what?" Luz asked jokingly

"Like getting a girlfriend? I don't know luz anything but this, its torture" The older sister whined.

"But I can't help it. Azura is able to befriend everyone. Even her biggest rival. I wish I had that kind of power" She said, still swooning over the book.

"Rivals are meant to be annihilated, not befriended. Now keep reading" King stated, (Y/n) nodding in agreement. "I've been sucked into your awful fandom"

"Okay. 'Suddenly the door swung open' " Luz continued reading when she was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Ding‐dong. Ding. Hoot! Hoot!" Hooty Yelled, being his usual self.

"The book has come to life! Burn it!" King screamed fearfully. Luz however went to the door, checking what was there, she looked down and saw a basket.

"Hmm?" She picked the basket up, bringing it to the kitchen. "Eda, you got a package. It looks like a gift basket"

"Probably an offering" Eda said boastfully. "Ah! Being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles has its perks"

King pulled off the blanket off the top, revealing a baby bat.

"Mm. Fresh meat" He said, rubbing his hands together.

"No, not eating that" Luz said, walking away. 

"Who leaves a baby at someone's door" (Y/n) said, confused as to who would entrust a stranger with one's child.

"Witches eating babies is so 1693" Eda says, grossed out by the idea. "What is this?"

"There's a note" King noticed, grabbing it to read. " 'Take care of my child till morning. Yi Yi' "

"Nope. Babies are awful. Not happening" Eda protested.

" 'You will be handsomely rewarded. X‐O‐X‐O‐X‐O‐X. Bat Queen' " He finished, sparking interest from Eda..

"Bat Queen?" Eda said surprised, king pulling out a handful of snails, making Eda ear sparkle. "Reward?"

"Who's the Bat Queen?" Luz asks, coming back over to the kitchen.

"She's the wealthiest demon on the Boiling Isles. Get in with her and you're set for life" Eda explained. "So, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid. Pfft. Easy"

"Yeah no I don't babysit, last time was a disaster" (Y/n) said, remembering the hellspawn she babysat a year ago. "Their mom refused to pay me, it's not my fault the child refused to eat"

"Our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes" Luz said excitedly.

"Not you. You have to return the books I checked out from the library" Eda said towards Luz before pointing at her older sister. "And you have to keep her out of trouble"