Eda X Cursed!Husband!M!Reader [Me and my Husband]

(17/08/2021)

( 1701words)

Requested by:

Black_-Knight

Third Person POV

"You two stop what you're doing!" An emperor's guard yelled out at the two troublemakers, they stopped what they were doing, running off into the forest. "Get back here!"

"Catch us if you can!" Eda yelled back, it was a normal routine for the married couple, get into trouble trying to hurt the emperor's pocket, get caught, run away. On any other day they would use magic to fight back, but today Eda's curse was resurfacing again, her arms having feathers appear on them. "Oh farts"

"Watch out!" (Y/n) yelled out to his wife, the guard had cast a spell directly towards Eda, however (Y/n) made a counter spell using his staff, stopping it from hitting her. "You ready hon?!"

"As ready as I can be" Eda responded as she dodged another magic spell thrown her way. The two stopped, (Y/n) drawing a circle on the ground while Eda fought the guard, when the circle was completed (Y/n) fell through, Eda jumping in herself, the portal closing before the guard could follow. The two tumbled down a hill, the sound of glass breaking along the way, finally they stopped at the bottom, the sounds of nearby guards keeping them alert.

"Eda are you okay?" He said, sitting up and bringing his loved one into his arms. That's when he saw his own arms, brown fur beginning to take over, his curse was affecting him too.

"Yeah I'm fine" Eda said, sitting up for herself, rubbing her head, she looked over at her husband, noticing his furry arms. "Oh no, we need to take our elixirs now"

"We need to buy new ones soon too, I'm on my last one" He said, taking out his last bottle from his belt pouch.

"Same here" She said, reaching for her own only to find broken glass, the liquid all over her pants, in the rush of things it had broken and only now did she realize it causing more feathers to appear from stress. "I-I can manage, right?"

"Eda.." (Y/n) said, he took ahold of her hand, caressing it. Eda already knew what he would say, they've had the conversation before, only this time it's too real, as the distant sound of guards got closer, it would only be a matter of minutes before they were found. "I love you, you know that right"

"I know, and I love you too" She said, tearing up. "That's why were married, because we love each other"

"Exactly" He said, bringing his hand up to her cheek. "That's why you need to drink the last elixir"

"But what about you!" She said frustrated, (Y/n) handed over his potion, Eda looking at it with sadness. "Its my fault my potion broke, you shouldn't be punished for that"

"It's not a punishment to save my wife from a horrible curse" (Y/n) said, pulling his hands back into his own lap. "Besides out of the two of us, you're the most powerful, if anyone can get us both out of here its you"

"But..." the guards were mere seconds away, a decision had to be made fast.

"Please" (Y/n) begged, Eda gave him a nod, quietly drinking it, her feathers immediately dispersing. "Thank you"

"I FOUND THEM!" The guard from earlier yelled, the two witches quickly pulled themselves back on their feet, getting ready to fight again.

"Lets have one last fight for the road!" (Y/n) yelled out, fur appearing on his face as he created a circle spell with his staff, shooting a fireball at the guard, starting the fight.