Eda X Human!NB!Reader [Together Again]

(05/08/2021)

( 1453 words)

Third Person POV

"I never knew this was here" A young witch girl had stumbled upon some ruins, falling over something in the ground. "Huh?"

It was shaped like a suitcase before folding out to be the shape of a door, a key appeared opening it, the young witch looked at it confused.

"What?" She said, the door opening up to a bright looking forest, in the distance She could hear her mom calling out for her. She took only a few seconds to decide, jumping through the door.

The girl fell onto the ground, the door portal folding back to the suitcase-like state she found it in, the key that had opened it laying next to it.

"Where am I" She mumbled to herself, picking up the portal and key.

"Connecticut, you're in Connecticut '' A voice from behind scared her, when she turned around they had their hand extended. "Here let me help you up"

"Thank you" She said, grabbing the stranger's hand to be pulled up.

"The names (Y/n)!" The human introduced themselves. "What's yours"

"My name is... Eda'' She had paused for a second, deciding not to use her full name. "Sooo what's a Connecticut"

"Haha 'What's a Connecticut' are you from a different world or something" (Y/n) joked, laughing at what Eda had said, thinking that it too was a joke.

"From a different world? pfft nooo, why would you think that" Eda said, thinking that the human knew of her origins, this however made the human suspicious, making them take another look at Eda.

"OH woah you actually are?" (Y/n) asked surprised, figuring the things out in their head. "I mean of course you are, the ears, how you suddenly appeared out of nowhere, not even knowing what state you're in"

"Yeah I'm,,, I'm from a place called the boiling isles" Eda admitted. "Magic, witches, demons, all that stuff, i just don't want to be there right now"

"I know how you feel, Not the magic but not wanting to be at home" The human said, scratching the back of their neck. "That's why I'm out here, I've found this old beaten up house, and I stay here often just to get away"

"Old house?" The moment she said that she saw it, an old house, its door was wide open, the windows on each side of it had shutters that were either crooked or broken. "Woah I did not see that until now"

"It's cool right?" (Y/n) said, nudging the witch's shoulder. "Hey! you could stay here until you decide to go home, and when you're home you can always come to visit too!"

"That's not a bad idea, thank you (Y/n)" Eda said, looking in awe at the house, seeing the potential it had.

"It's nothing, really" The human said, walking up the steps and in front of the door. "Why don't we go inside and fix up the place a little, now that you're here i can finally move the heavier stuff around"

"Sure!" She said, running into the house.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Hi Eda, ready for today's adventure?" The human's voice boomed throughout the entire house, they had slammed the door open and immediately started packing stuff into a backpack, including what (Y/n) had been told was Elixir to help with Eda's curse, they had heard of it but never seen it happen. "I was thinking that we could go onto the boiling isles''