Emira X Tsundere!F!Reader [Yes! No? Maybe!?]

(15/08/2021)

( 1060 words)

Requested by:

AcedStar_

Third Person POV

The boiling isles, the one place where the best kind of weather is the tame kind, but today's forecast looks a whole lot like rain, with the grey skies moving in and the wind picking up. Outside the Blight manor stood Amity, staff in hand. across from her stood another girl, (Y/n), potion in hand.

"Alone today are we Blight" (Y/n) asked, throwing her coat to the side, revealing a belt of potions, much of which consisted of a purple colored liquid.

"It seems I am" Amity said, pointing her staff at the opponent. "Shall we?"

"Let's begin then" She started the fight by throwing the potion she had to the ground, smashing it, an abomination monster rose from the ground of impact.

"Cute" The lilac haired girl retorted, motioning her hand towards the abomination, her own abomination goop flowing out from her pouch, stabbing it.

The abomination dispersed, Amity running forward towards the other girl, staff ready to punch her, but as she was about to make contact with the other girl she threw a yellow potion to the ground,

Grey smoke surrounded the area before dispersing, (Y/n) now standing behind the youngest Blight, She threw a potion at each of her legs, abomination hand's grabbing their respective one, immobilizing her for a short time.

"If you were paying attention you would have seen me use a smoke bomb potion before I did it" (Y/n) said, backing away as Amity cut herself free with her pouch goo. "Always pay attention to the enemy, especially their hands"

"You say that all the time (Y/n)" Amity said back, creating a spell circle with her staff, sending a big abomination after her friend.

"Maybe if you listened I didn't have to repeat myself" She responded back, rolling to the side barely avoiding the attack.

"You've got any other useful tips" She asked, watching as her friend jumped back on her feet.

"Not" (Y/n) started, smirking as she pulled a potion from her belt, throwing it at the abomination, blowing it up. "Talking"

"You started it!" She jumped on her staff, flying towards the other witch as she formed a glove around her hand, readying to strike her.

(Y/n) dodged to the side, creating a spell circle setting up an abomination goop wall, protecting her from the next attack Amity did. The wall quickly crumpled with a few punches, allowing Amity to tackle (Y/n) to the ground with her staff, pointing the head of it to her face.

"I win" Amity said, smirking down at her friend, who was laying on her back on the ground.

"Woah, you've gotten better" (Y/n) said, she was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath from the fight.

"Or maybe you've gotten worse" Amity joked, moving her staff away from the girl's face. "Just kidding"

"You're just like your siblings" She joked back, standing up from the ground, patting off dirt from her clothes. "Speaking of the twins, where are they?"

"Oh Emira is helping Edric prepare for a date" Amity detached her palisman from her staff, allowing the cat to run off somewhere to nap. "Why do you ask? I thought you 'hated it' when they spectated"

"I do hate it when they watch, Edric is so annoying all the time" She said, turning around to pick up her coat from the ground.

"Oh as if Emira isn't annoying too" Amity said, (Y/n) immediately tensed up, her cheeks turning a pretty shade of pink, Amity's eyes widened in realization. "Oh my titan you like her"

"What?!" She spun her head back to look at her friend, the blush deepening.

"I can't believe it, why did you never tell me?" Amity said, getting excited about the idea of helping her friend. "Oh please let me help you ask her out, ooh we can even get Luz involved, I'm sure she would love to help"

"I'm going home now Amity, next time I'll beat you" She joked, putting her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Also, what you found out today, lets not talk about it again"

"Let's not talk about what again" Emira asked, she had snuck up behind the two making them both turn around, having heard the last bit of their conversation. "You two keeping secrets from me"

"AH!" (Y/n) yelled out, surprised by the sudden appearance of her crush. "I mean no! I mean hi!"

"Actually (Y/n) has something to ask you" Amity said, grabbing her friends shoulders preventing her from leaving.

"Amity I swear to titan if you-"

"She really wants to stay the night" She continued, interrupting her friend. "For a movie night you know"

"Great idea mittens, I got my hands on a new horror movie recently too" Emira said, the three walking into the Blight manor, making their way to Emira's room. "I'll set the movie up"

"And I'll get us snacks, Be right back!" Amity said, running off to the kitchen leaving the two alone.

"So where's Edric?" (Y/n) asked awkwardly, trying to start a conversation.

"Going on a date" Emira replied, still working on getting the movie on.

"Oh right, Amity already told me that, haha" she laughed, awkwardness just looming over the nervous girl.

"There, got it working" She said, turning over to look at the other girl in the room. "If you don't want to be here (Y/n) its okay to leave, Amity has been acting strange all day today"

"Thanks, I mean I want to watch a movie with you, I mean it would be cool to watch a horror movie, aaaarrghh" (Y/n) stumbled over her own words, a blush spreading across her face.

"Cute" Emira said, sitting on her bed, motioning for (Y/n) to join her. "What is taking mittens so long"

"I don't know-"

"Sorry guys couldn't find any snacks'' Amity interrupted her friend, sticking her head into the room, before running off again. "Luz also texted me so I'm gonna go check on her byeee!"

"She is definitely acting weird" Emira said, (Y/n) walked over and sat next to her, Emira starting the movie. "Oh well, her loss"

Emira put her arm around (Y/n) shoulder, the two watching the movie in silence.

"I,,, like you" (Y/n) said, ending the silence between them, her face even more red than before.

"I know" Emira said, giving a kiss on her head. "I like you too"