Golden Guard / Hunter X NB!Reader [Injured]

(30/09/2021)

(412 words)

Requested by:

EndigoLikesArson

Third Person POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Oh come on" The witch whispered to themselves, they were home alone for once and wanted to spend the time relaxing in bed, but it was just typical that someone would disturb said peace. "Hold on two seconds!"

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"I said two seconds!" (Y/n) yelled out, jumping out of bed dragging themselves towards the front door, swinging it open. "What do you want-"

They stopped talking, seeing a clearly injured Hunter in front of them, panic immediately washed over (Y/n), running off to find a first aid kit.

"What, not gonna say hi to me?" Hunter said sarcastically, walking into the house and closing the door behind him, clutching his injured arm as his best friend and crush ran back into the room with the familiar first aid kit.

"Sit" (Y/n) demanded, urging Hunter over to the couch, forcing him to sit by pushing down his shoulders. With one hand they held the injured arm while with the order they performed a healing spell, once completed he took out some bandages from the first aid kit, preparing to amply it. "Don't move"

"Okay.." Hunter said quietly, feeling the frustration from his friend. (Y/n) applied it as tight as they could, finishing it off by putting a healing glyph on it. "Thanks..."

"So what did you do this time?" They asked, sitting down next to their friend, leaning their head back onto the backrest.

"Nothing" He mumbled, leaning his head back as well, looking at the ceiling.

"That's what you always say" (Y/n) turned their head to look at Hunter, looking intensely at the scar on his cheek. "Oh Titan, I don't think I can go on much longer like this"

"What do you mean?" Hunter asked, turning his head to look at them, making eye contact.

"This! you coming barging at my door, injuries all over you!" They yelled, standing up from the couch, turning their back to Hunter. "I'm terrified that one day you'll stop showing up, because your recklessness got you killed, the thought of losing you hurts me so much"

"(Y/n).." he stood up from the couch, embracing his friend into a gentle hug, by this point tears were going down their first. "I'm sorry, I care about you so much and I'm sorry for hurting you"

They stood like that for a while, just enjoying the hug and allowing (Y/n) to calm down.

"So" Hunter pulled out of the hug, taking a hold of his crush's hands. "Can you forgive me?"

"Of course you big dummy" They said, going in for another hug. "I love you"

"I love you too" Hunter gave a small peck on their forehead, a smile on both their faces.