Part 160

2024.6.23

Time check: 11:39 am. Due to I being tired in the concert, I woke up late. As I woke up, I saw that Hyeongjun is still asleep that time.

Aww.. Poor Hyeongjun. He must've been tired.

I went down to the living room and waited for him to wake up.

While waiting for my sunbaenims, one staff asked me to wake up the members (as I was the first one to wake up).

I went up once again and went to their rooms. Turns out that they are preparing to go down.

We soon get down and waited for one staff to give us the first mission.

Once everybody is settled, all of us were given the first mission. We then read the first mission and here's what it says.

For your first mission, you all need to do the following:

1. Ride a tricycle
2. Ride a jeepney
3. Eat Filipino street foods
4. Eat Filipino main dishes.
5. Eat balut.

Bonus mission: Eat another balut (additional Php 500 per member)

Failure to do the missions will deduct Php 1,000 per member per mission. Bonus missions are not counted.

The gas money is not included in the computation of the average money.

Good luck, boys!

Seems like an easy mission. I can help them accompish these missions easily.

I know that 12:00 is a rush hour, so what I did to let time pass is to let my sunbaenims see the mansion first.

Jungmo hyung asked me, "Are you sure, James?"

"I'm sure, hyung. Trust me."

I added, "We'll leave at 2:00 pm. We will accomplish these 5 missions. Don't worry. We just need to leave without that many vehicles on the street."

I wonder what my sunbaenims will react on the mansion, to be honest.

I first showed the amenities in the main building. We went up two floors to see the auditorium and game room.

As we went to the game room, they were surprised on how much games are in the game room.

Hyeongjun then commented on my room, "You have so many!"

"Of course, sunbae. I've invested a small amount of Lounge #89's profit for these games. Who wants to have boring and lousy games, right?"

We went up to the third floor to go to the practice room.

I told them, "So this is where I practice for the concert. It's spacious, isn't it?"

All of them said the exact thing. "You practiced here?"

"Yes, sunbae. That's where I practice. That's why "

They soon explored the spacious practice room. We then went up to see the mini movie theater.

I didn't tour them yet on the other building, as we need to go out to accomplish the missions. We need to go down and prepare ourselves to leave the mansion. I brought my school ID to save some money in transportation costs.

After a few minutes, we planned on how we will accomplish the missions. After 10 minutes of planning, here's what we will do.

Ride the tricycle to the city's jeepney terminal. After that, we need to ride the jeepney to Tita Lani's restaurant to eat Pinoy street foods.