Part 166

2024.7.14

Time check: 5:00 am. I then woke up. I then took a bath and prepared for the day.

Time check: 5:20 am. I then left the room, and proceeded to the living room, while waiting for Krystal manager-nim to prepare.

Soon, Jeonghwan hyung and Seunghoon hyung then left their rooms and we all left at 5:35 am.

While Seunghoon hyung is driving, manager-nim asked me, "Do you want some coffee, sunbaenim? Let's buy some drinks, since the filming location is far from here."

"It's fine for me, manager-nim. Since we haven't ate breakfast yet, do you all want to eat first before going there?"

"We can just go to Lounge #89, sunbae. It's on the way to the filming site."

"At least, I can make coffee on my own. I won't have stomachaches, as I know my coffee tolerance. It's in the contract I've signed that I can just go to Lounge #89's machineries to make some coffee for myself for free."

"Contract? Isn't it just an agreement?"

"Aren't those the same thing?"

"It's the same. What I've signed is a written agreement about our shares in the profits and losses of the shop, since I am the real owner of Lounge #89 in the Philippines, as well as some of my perks, one of which is what I'll be doing later. However, I'm only allowed to do it on one drink per day, so I'm afraid that it's not 100% free."

"It's alright, sunbae. At least, we can have some drinks and foods before we go to the venue."

"Honestly, the coffee is really tasty, that's why I drank a lot in the shop."

"Didn't you just tell me that you're just a coffeeholic? You just drank 4 large coffees in a day."

"That's a lot. 4?!?! I barely can't finished two, yet you drink 4. A real coffeeholic indeed."

We then arrived at Lounge #89 to have our breakfast. I just had 2 large servings of hot chocolate for breakfast.

I ordered a large cup of hot chocolate, as well as chicken alfredo pasta for take away. I will eat it before we shoot on the film. I feel like I am not in the mood to eat today.

Time check: 7:30 am. We are 30 minutes earlier to the venue.

I then realized that the school is once again our filming venue (oh yeah, I have school theme as my main concept).

I then met Kim Sungmin again (the director of the prologue video).

"It's been a while, James."

"It's been a while, director-nim. You've once produced my prologue film, and now, you will now produce the music video."

"Let's work well together later. Go, prepare yourself for the meantime."

"Thank you, director-nim. Can't wait to work with you again! I'll prepare first."

Time check: 7:40 am. We all proceeded to one room (that room is our waiting room). I then saw the school uniform I've worn on the photoshoot and the prologue film.

I then changed first to the school attire. Before the shooting begins, I took a selfie (in the waiting room, as well as in the school's restroom). Yes. With no make-up yet.

Krystal did the work in making me more presentable.

Time check: 8:15 am. The shooting then started. We filmed some scenes before the dance time. The classroom lessons, the exam time, the library time, the study time, and other things that students always do.