Part 161

2024.6.29

Time check: 11:58 pm. It was not him who came into the badminton court. It was one of the caretakers. He did signalled us that Minseo just arrived.

Time check: 11:59 pm. They sensed that Minseo is coming. They went back to their respective places.

2024.6.30

Time check: 12:00 am. Minseo then went to the badminton court. The doors opened, and he was shocked that it was 3 of my sunbaes who came to him and say Happy Birthday to him. Soon, they gave our gifts to him.

Soon, I then came, while singing with my guitar. I really want to come with him.

After the show, I took my guitar off, rushed to him, and hugged him after 3 years of not seeing each other.

He then rushed at me, and said to him, "Hyung!!!"

I then wiped his tears and said, "Don't cry now!! It's your 18th birthday today. I made it so special just for you."

"Just your presence is enough, hyung. But I really appreciate those gifts of yours."

"C'mon. Open it!!"

He liked the gifts. He likes the apron the most. He's so cute!!!!

Time check: 12:12 am. I then introduced him to my sunbaes.

"I know you. Daniel talked me a lot about you."

"Really, sunbae?? Hyung told you about me?"

"Yeah. He told me good things about you, and that fueled him to do better."

"Woah. I thought it was because of James hyung?"

"Actually, the both of them. You know, he's been with you all his life."

I then asked him, "Blow the cake he is holding. Make your wish."

"Actually, I wish to be more successful when I land to Korea to study. But seeing you 4 on my 18th birthday, I feel thankful."

"Awww.. That's so thoughtful of Minseo."

He then asked me, "Let's sing, hyung. I know you want to rest your voice for your graduation ceremony, but I just want to tell you advance that I'm proud of you."

"Awww. Don't be like that. I might be preparing for my graduation ceremony, but I just want you to know that I'm also happy that you decided to switch from your volleyball career and be a member of Lucky 5. Now that you will be entering college, I wish you the best. Rooting for you!"

"Well, you have a career now, hyung. Daniel hyung just have his solo career after you took him into the final. Now, he debuted with a great song. Didn't know that the composer is with us today."

"To be honest, I didn't expect that your hyung won by a landslide. Almost two-thirds of the vote, and the remaining third is to be shared by the other finalists. Although they may be tired of hearing how much I am very proud of Daniel, well, he is very talented, that's why he won. But if he will be eliminated early in the competition, I will be still proud of what he achieved and still support on his career."

I added, "Yeah. Gege arranged the song. I was surprised because neither he or Daniel told about it. Well, what song to sing?"

"Unbreakable?"

"From UglyDolls?"

"Yes. You do Kelly Clarkson's part, hyung. I will do second voice."

"Doesn't mean that I idolized her, I will sing her lines. But I want to show my powerhouse vocal of mine. The last time I show it, was when, gege? I forgot."