Part 169

2024.8.2

Time check: 5:00 am. I then woke up. I immediately took a bath and prepared. 

I then went out of the room and ate a little. I will just eat a lot later, because it's hard to practice with a full stomach. 

We all then left the dorm at around 6:00 am. 

Time check: 8:00 am. All of us arrived at the Gocheok Sky Dome.

This is it!! Dry run for the debut showcase!! I'm so excited for today!!

Since I'm really focused on the practices, here is the schedule of my practices. 

Opening performance (1 hour stage rehearsal)
The Best of Me (1 hour stage rehearsal)
Memories of Seoul (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
Gege (426) (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
I Confess To You (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
Cravity songs medley (3 hours rehearsal)

If Only (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
Love In Fall (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
Together Forever (Graduation Ver.) (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
20 Years (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
When I Look At You (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
The Beginning (30 minutes stage rehearsal)
Practicing of cues with Kim Seohyun (1.5 hours rehearsal)

I honestly got tired, spending almost half a day rehearsing. But, I expected this, since I have a lot of songs to be performed in this showcase. 

Time check: 10:00 pm. The dry run then ended. We all then went home. 

While on the vehicle, to relax myself, I then looked at my personal Twitter account. 

I then saw at one post that my album pre-orders reached 920,000 copies. Lounge #89's pre-orders reached 32,500 copies. 

I am indeed happy of this achievement, but my worry is that how can 32,500 copies fit in the K-pop shop?? I had difficulty in storing 2,004 albums back then, but 32,500? That's 16 times more than usual.

But realizing, I might have a shot in winning at least once due to high physical sales. It all comes down to the digital streams. 

I thought to myself, "That's how much people wanted me to debut so bad. 920,000 copies already?? I can reach one million in August 4."

I then rested so much, because I have my last work pre-debut with Daniel once again. 

2024.8.3

The very last work pre-debut: a photoshoot and another interview with the two of us.

While doing work, I thought of this, "Why not just let the both of us debut as a duo? But debuting the both of us as soloists will achieve our personal goals as well."

I then spent my last pre-debut days with him. I will miss my pre-debut days!! 

Time check: 2:00 pm. We then both went back to the building. He said to me that he has some work that needs to be done, while I practiced for the last time in the building. 

Time check: 5:35 pm. I then arranged the setup for my last IG live. I then prepared myself as well and made an outline on how will my live turn out.

I then saw my followers in my personal account reached 3 million already!!! 3 million Instagram followers pre-debut is a great feat. The official account reached 780,000 followers already. 

Time check: 6:00 pm. My last IG live pre-debut. I made the live as short and concise as possible, with I sharing my preparations, promoting my album, as well as what to look forward on my debut. I even promoted to buy albums from Lounge #89, as there are other benefits no other shop has. 

I then tried to answer some comments. I saw some comments in Korean, English, Filipino, and even Indonesian. 

Indonesian is one of the languages I would like to learn. Some words in Filipino and Indonesian were the same and have the same meanings, so I might master it in months. 

I cannot understand Indonesian yet. I will try to learn it, though. 

I even received some song requests as well. I then sang some of the verses and choruses of Tuloy Pa Rin, Pag-Ibig Na Kaya, Your Favorite Song, Light The Way, and Pantomime. 

Time check: 8:00 pm. I then ended the live, and thanked my supporters for attending my live. Unfortunately, I haven't even looked at the number of viewers, because I was focused on communicating with my supporters. 

I then continued practicing until 9:00 pm. Manager-nim then called me, saying that I need to rest now and prepare for the debut showcase.

I then had my final journal entry pre-debut.

Hello! This will be my final entry pre-debut. I have mixed emotions. I am thankful, because I have given a platform to promote my music, as well as my composed songs. I feel nervous, because this is my official debut, and I am unsure of the public's response to my debut album (though I see some comments that they want to hear all of my songs already). But most of all, I am grateful because of your unconditional support. Thank you so much for the love and support. You are my strength and the reason on why I keep working. 

See you in my debut showcase, my dearest supporters! Let's make my debut successful!

END OF PART 169