Part 162

2024.7.1-2024.7.5.

Nothing really significantly happened from these days. I then prepared for the ceremony. 

Though it's a bit late, I started to make a speech for my graduation. I need to do it for 2 days before proofreading it and practiced to deliver the speech properly.

I then had a good rest in these periods. I don't want to leave home for this period. 

Really? I am just making the speech 5 days before my graduation?

And also, the Filipino version of Together Forever.

Ah! I'm screwed!!!

I am working on my speech while listening to the Filipino version. 

I just realized that I left a 32-beat instrumental for the rap part. 

And I haven't started yet. 

"What should I do?? I enjoyed myself too much."

I just realized. Since it's just a 32-beat rap, I can just compose it in less than 12 hours (based on experience).

I finished my speech on the evening of July 2nd. I practiced my speech until when I sleep. I took notes on my speech. 

I then finished composing the rap before I make dinner on July 3rd. I then practiced before I sleep. 

I then rode with Minseo on the 4th. I told my sunbaes to join with me (though they will drive the van). I need to relax myself, since graduation is in 2 days. 

He then made me listen to Volume 7. He knew that I'm a fan of Dream Maker; they all re-recorded the 8 original songs featured in the show. 

On the last day, I just rested and listened to the graduation version of the song. 

Can't wait to perform it tomorrow!!!

END OF PART 162